OtakuBoards

Interesting Fact....

Sephiroth

you may not like this thread tien, but it was a subject that needed to be talked about, and I am happy with most of the replies that was posted, it shows that a lot of members here on the boards can have a good discussion, raising many good points, without going off topic....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

HAHAHA! right after you tell me what your nationality is eh.

yeah i like it when they use the word "bloody", "wanker", etc. not to mention the accents *promptly faints*

i've never heard that british people are ugly though. i can kinda understand why they think americans are fat. when i tell people im from hawaii they make references to grass skirts, coconut bras, bushy hair, etc. read a history book buttface. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, I'm glad that the Crocodile Hunter now lives in the USA and NOT Australia lol. It was high time we kicked his butt out. hehe

I'm glad that my accent isn't like his, he has a country accent. Warlock can probably attest to this...that city people in Australia sound different to country people.

I always hated my accent...because I thought it was really annoying for people of other countries to listen to. But my partner is American and has told me on numerous occasions that Australian accents are really sexy lol.

That sounds so weird to me. Does anybody actually [i]like[/i] our accent? lol