OtakuBoards

Interesting Fact....

Sephiroth

it would seem that a lot of people consider UK people to be ugly, even though I'm not actually british, I still consider this thought to be utter nonsense, you can't say that ANY country is full of ugly people, thats just idiotic thinking, I could just say that US people are all ugly, but it would just be stupid, and I also don't think that way, as you all probably know....

personally, I would prefer to have an ugly looking friend then a friend who is drop dead gorgeous, why? because the friends who consider themselves beautiful are often morons, who have been spoilt throughout their whole life, lets take into account that woman who starred in notting hill, I can't remember her name, but she is classed as very beautiful, but if you take a look at her relationship, you will find she can't hold a long term relationship, everyone she has been with dumped her after a while because she was so d@mn spoilt, and her attitude sucks as well....

why am I making a thread like this I hear you say? because I'm sick of hearing people say that british people are ugly....

Well, I've heard enough generalizations about Americans that I would have no qulams about agreeing with...

but I'm quite sure that I've never agreed with or stated any such thing about the UK....

and as a rule, I tend to avoid any generalizations...negative or positive...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]it would seem that a lot of people consider UK people to be ugly, even though I'm not actually british, I still consider this thought to be utter nonsense, you can't say that ANY country is full of ugly people, thats just idiotic thinking, I could just say that US people are all ugly, but it would just be stupid, and I also don't think that way, as you all probably know....

personally, I would prefer to have an ugly looking friend then a friend who is drop dead gorgeous, why? because the friends who consider themselves beautiful are often morons, who have been spoilt throughout their whole life, lets take into account that woman who starred in notting hill, I can't remember her name, but she is classed as very beautiful, but if you take a look at her relationship, you will find she can't hold a long term relationship, everyone she has been with dumped her after a while because she was so d@mn spoilt, and her attitude sucks as well....

why am I making a thread like this I hear you say? because I'm sick of hearing people say that british people are ugly.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You can get really hot British people as well as ugly British people.

Despite the stereotype that all Australians have golden skin and are beautiful lol....we have ugly people just like every other country.

It all comes down to the individual :)

Guest Voodookanaka
where u got this thing bout british ppl being ugl??? Ive never heard it, is it meant to be a well know fact like americans being fat or something?? :D (j/k)

Although come to think of it, in Australia it depends where you go. If you go to the Outback, you're going to see a lot more ugly people (sorry to all of you living in the Outback lol).

But in the city I live, if you walk along the street...you'll constantly find yourself walking into poles from staring at good looking people lol.

And there is a mall near my house, which in summer, is constantly filled with goregous people every single day lol. It's so weird...all the teens hang out there in the summer, and it's wall to wall eye candy. hehe

Guest Voodookanaka
where I live most of the women are fat ugly ppl, and most of the men like rare hansome, its no bleedin wonder so many of my mates are gay. Although yesterday I saw a really gorge girl Id never met before (but she seemed to know me) but I dont think she was local.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]
And there is a mall near my house, which in summer, is constantly filled with goregous people every single day lol. It's so weird...all the teens hang out there in the summer, and it's wall to wall eye candy. hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, then that is where I would be right about now, but I do believe its winter and getting near spring down there is it not?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]

Heh, then that is where I would be right about now, but I do believe its winter and getting near spring down there is it not?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, we're moving into spring. And then summer...*drool* lol...oops. :)

[QUOTE] Origianlly posted by James:
[B]Yep, we're moving into spring. And then summer...*drool* lol...oops. :) [/B] [/QUOTE]

I know that in the way south that sumer is winter where i am, but is december one of the warmer mounths and you have summer vaction durring the end of the year?:confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]is it meant to be a well know fact like americans being fat or something?? :D (j/k) [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=crimson]It's true...BabyGirl enlightened me on this fact! (She's been to Europe before) Europeans think that most Americans are fat! I have no idea why, you'll have to ask BabyGirl.:p [/COLOR]

Most British guys are cute..... that accent drives me crazy! in a god way ofcourse.... then again, so are Japanese guys.... ::sigh::

Anyway, where were we... ahh yes, Bristish folk.... having met only a few British women and whoever is a movie star or something, I'd have to say they are not bad, not bad at all... but everyone knows that the Italians and the Japanese are the hottest people in the world..... hahahahah :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]"im dreaming of a white x-mas" lol james litterally has to dream cause it is summer for him there... lol id die... i love snow on x-mas!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I love the fact that Christmas is in summer here. It's really cool :)

The great thing about the city I live in, is that we have a real version of every season.

We have a real tropical summer...we have a winter with snow (in the nearby mountains), we have an autumn with colourful leaves...and a spring with bright flowers.

It's great living here :)

[SIZE=1]I think british people are hilarious! Mainly because they have a different accent and lingo. I just find it humorous to here british oriented words come straight from the people themselves :D It's like the Crocodile Hunter, the show wouldn't be nearly as funny if he wasn't with an Australian accent![/SIZE]

Guest Deranged Gerbil
the thing is, I would have thought that safer would have been a US guy from the way he types, but then again, you can't hear peoples accents from reading :rolleyes:

I went to london, england about 6 months back, a lotta ugly people there I tell ya, pretty d@mn repulsive, but they did have some nice looking girls, and they seem to have some hot lookin guys :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]but everyone knows that the Italians and the Japanese are the hottest people in the world..... hahahahah :) [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! right after you tell me what your nationality is eh.

[Quote][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie[/i]
[b]I think british people are hilarious! [/b][/quote]
yeah i like it when they use the word "bloody", "wanker", etc. not to mention the accents *promptly faints*

i've never heard that british people are ugly though. i can kinda understand why they think americans are fat. when i tell people im from hawaii they make references to grass skirts, coconut bras, bushy hair, etc. read a history book buttface.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

I love the fact that Christmas is in summer here. It's really cool :)

The great thing about the city I live in, is that we have a real version of every season.

We have a real tropical summer...we have a winter with snow (in the nearby mountains), we have an autumn with colourful leaves...and a spring with bright flowers.

It's great living here :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, our area is quite good, isn't it James...

[color=purple][size=1]
The world is full of infidels.

You raise a good point Sephiroth. It is like here in America. Many of us that live in the north have this thing against people who live in the south. The northern people beleive that all people living in the South are hill billies, red necks, or what have you. It just all goes back to what I stated earlier.

The world is full of infidels.

I have companions from all aroun the earth. All are different in culture but not in the fact where all humans. Many people today are to stupid and, as you said, spoilt to realize or even try and realize this fact.

So the conclusion to this:

The world is full of infidels.[/color][/size]