Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Yu-Gi-Oh cards.


Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
My best Yu-Gi-Oh cards are: The Blue Eyes White Dragon, Witty Phantom, Summ.... Skull, I forgot, something like that and more, I can't name them now. :)
Posted
Summoned Skull, lol. Mine are Dark Magician(three of them), and Summoned Skull(two). I Also like my La Jinns though. :)

[Edit]Let me expand. I like them because their attack, but they also look cool. ^.^ The La Jinn is mainly for it's attack, heh.[/Edit]
Posted
My best cards are BEWD, Wall Shadow, and Sword Hunter. Blue-Eyes for its ATK, Wall Shadow for its DEF, and Sword Hunter for its ATK and its ability to change any monster it destroys into an equip card for it.
Guest realmnt
Posted
the best cards of all come in combo's, not in single cards itself, point taken.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tigeroscar_1 [/i]
[B]lord of d. it protects my all my dragons form effects magic cards and traps [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really.
It protects them from all magic, traps, and magics that [I]specificaly[/I} target a dragon monsters.
That means its effected by Dragon Capture Jar, Raigeki, Buster Blader, etc.
And it works on both sides of the fields.

My best cards?
Well I guess Barrel Dragon.
With the many power-ups I have, and its awesome monster removal effect, it is probably my favorite monster card.
Then there are my Summoned Skulls.
They really help out, being powerful and easy to access.
And they look so cool.:cool:lol
Posted
You know, what I personally like about Yu-Gi-Oh is that *any* card, if played right, can be the best card. On the show, who constantly gets Yugi out of jams? Kuriboh.
What's a super cool Ritual monster with stats of 0/0? Relinquished.
What weak dragon can be fused to form super powerful monsters? REBD
What two star card can destroy any monster? Man Eater Bug
In theory, with the right power ups, even a nuetral card like my Witty Phantom can totally dominate the game.
It's all a matter of strategy...
Posted
I agree.
In EDS I had Sangan powered up to the point, that none of Arkana's cards could stop it.

Another example is Cyber Jar.
I totaly ruined Exodia decks with this card.
Posted
My best ones are: My three Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Summoned Skull, Black Skull Dragon. Thats as many as i can remember right now. One time i got a Blue Eyes' attack clear up to 4700 and its defense clear up to 3800 mainly with equip cards.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]My best ones are: My three Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Summoned Skull, Black Skull Dragon. Thats as many as i can remember right now. One time i got a Blue Eyes' attack clear up to 4700 and its defense clear up to 3800 mainly with equip cards. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
That's good, but not much compared to the way my friends and I get our weakest monsters up in to the 5000s to 6000s (summoned skull in my case, since it is dark and a fiend). I use my 3 reinforcements, 3 swords of dark destruction, Mystic plasma zone, sword of deep seated and some others I'm forgetting. But that's really bad if they have a reverse trap . . . that's why I don't focus mainly on powerups.

Anyway, my favorite and most used card is Summoned Skull thanks to its ability to easily be put on the field (still waiting to get Black Forest Witch) and its great attack.

Another is my La Jinn since it has a great attack and ruins most of my friends' 4 stars. We all rely on powerups a lot though, so you never know how the battle will turn out, seeing as how we all have a large amount of magic cards.

Another monster is the Wall Shadow, Labyrinth Wall now, though, since Magical Labyrinth and Wall Shadow were just taking up space in my deck. Its great defense is easily boosted up thanks to my other powerups.

Now I realize that I really do rely on powerups a lot, as do my friends. I guess that's just the way we play. I'll post my current deck up some time.
[/color]
Posted
I've seen people get Kuribohs at 4700, and win the duel using that card.
And I've done it myself. Its very fun.
And the look on your opponents face is just as rewarding.

You can go way beyond that though:
Kuriboh + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Megamorph = Around 8600 ATK
Posted
[color=darkblue]
How much do Axe of Despair and Megamorph add? And are you allowed to have 4? Sorry, I am very ignorant about cards I'm not familiar with.
[/color]
Posted
You can have up to 5 M/T card son the field, inluding Equip cards.
Axe of Despair adds 1000 ATK. Four of them is 4000.
Megamorph doubles your monsters attack if your life points are lower than your oponent's.
Thats around 8000.
And then there is Kuriboh's base attack.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]I've seen people get Kuribohs at 4700, and win the duel using that card.
And I've done it myself. Its very fun.
And the look on your opponents face is just as rewarding.

You can go way beyond that though:
Kuriboh + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Axe of despair + Megamorph = Around 8600 ATK [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm, too bad you can't have that combo. You can only have three of non-limited cards in your deck.
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
It's off topic but have any of u saw the dice show thing.
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
The dice roll thing... i forgot what's it called, it's in Yu-Gi-Oh!.... it's like dueling but you have to throw the dice and the monsters come out from a box.
Posted
[size=1]Note: Favorites topics are against the rules, but only if it leads to SPAM. This topic wasn't so bad in the beginning, and I gave it a chance... but it did need to be closed now. Good work Solo. *gives Solo a present of some kind*

And BTW everyone: Solo is your new mod, play nice ;)

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...