OtakuBoards

im going to wwf today!!!!

mc12

Guest Voodookanaka
puh, wwf isnt nearly as good as when I was a kid, undertaker was cool coz he used to wear a stupid hat, and there was the hart brothers, shawn micheal, hulk hogan, those 2 wierd clowns, yokozuna (kinda sad how I can remember I know) yep, those were the days. I used to hae to work 26 hours a day, 8 days a week, down mines with nothing but a toothpick, and when Id get home my father would cut me in half with a butchers knife and dance around on my grave.....
anyway enjoy it :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]puh, wwf isnt nearly as good as when I was a kid, undertaker was cool coz he used to wear a stupid hat, and there was the hart brothers, shawn micheal, hulk hogan, those 2 wierd clowns, yokozuna (kinda sad how I can remember I know) yep, those were the days. I used to hae to work 26 hours a day, 8 days a week, down mines with nothing but a toothpick, and when Id get home my father would cut me in half with a butchers knife and dance around on my grave.....
anyway enjoy it :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I just don't understand how people can go for one particular wrestler...when it's all pre-scripted lol.

It's like watching a ballet...and going for one of the dancers. It's totally non-competitive.

I've always wondered why people really get into something like that.

Guest Voodookanaka
yeh, watching wrestlings like watching eastenders or something, When I was little they didnt have that though, it was really just about who had best outfit.