mc12 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 today im going to wwf.its gonna be so cool.have you ever gone to a wwf live event??
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I have been to a wwf event a few years ago, capital carnage, it was in the UK, but I don't watch wwf anymore.... hope you have a good time....
Little Gohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 no never been to one, have a good time though
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 puh, wwf isnt nearly as good as when I was a kid, undertaker was cool coz he used to wear a stupid hat, and there was the hart brothers, shawn micheal, hulk hogan, those 2 wierd clowns, yokozuna (kinda sad how I can remember I know) yep, those were the days. I used to hae to work 26 hours a day, 8 days a week, down mines with nothing but a toothpick, and when Id get home my father would cut me in half with a butchers knife and dance around on my grave..... anyway enjoy it :D
James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]puh, wwf isnt nearly as good as when I was a kid, undertaker was cool coz he used to wear a stupid hat, and there was the hart brothers, shawn micheal, hulk hogan, those 2 wierd clowns, yokozuna (kinda sad how I can remember I know) yep, those were the days. I used to hae to work 26 hours a day, 8 days a week, down mines with nothing but a toothpick, and when Id get home my father would cut me in half with a butchers knife and dance around on my grave..... anyway enjoy it :D [/B][/QUOTE] I just don't understand how people can go for one particular wrestler...when it's all pre-scripted lol. It's like watching a ballet...and going for one of the dancers. It's totally non-competitive. I've always wondered why people really get into something like that.
Little Gohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i wouldn't exactly call it wrestling, it's more of a sope-opera now these days, they go up there and fight with there words pfff
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 yeh, watching wrestlings like watching eastenders or something, When I was little they didnt have that though, it was really just about who had best outfit.
Treble Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Ive never been to a WWF Event myself I only watch it on my TV and it'll show a little preview on what happen heh but have a great time.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Wrastlin' is for rednecks IMHO. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [color=rainbow] Have a good time, buddy.[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 even though i stopped watchin wwf, enjoy n have a great time just make sure u dont get thrown inside da ring by accident
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.. or some other kind of merchandise.[/SIZE]
k9* Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 that's great, i've worked 2 Raw events myself. :D
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 My brother watches that on TV so I end up watching it. It's okay to me, but live is a different thing. He says that then they can't cut out any of the bad parts. *Smiles* :) Have fun.
ZF SSA Goten Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i went once, back when it was good. just wrestling, no soap opera crap. o well. I stopped watching it like a year ago. When I figured out that 3/4 of the show was talk and 1/4 was fighting. and it's not even real fighting either...:(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now