Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since my mom is from Brazil, my family over there is telling my mom that Brazil is electing a new president. At first we heard that he is some crazy dictator and now we're hearing good things about him. Brazil has had a lot of econimcal problems in the past because of their government. Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you out there knew about it or even CARED for that matter. Oh well, it's just another country's fate.................
I DO care, but if any of you do, good. If not, oh well, I just wanted to get that out of my head.
-Yusuke
Posted
[color=red][b]As long as the Brazilian leader doesn't do something stupid like nuke a country, I have no problem with him.[/b][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well I do not live in the USA, nor Brazil while I live in England but a good President is one that takes views carefully, carefully progresses through two sides of an argument and cares for the people is an extremely good President. I say good luck, and if he is going to start to bring in the economy, perhaps Brazil shall be completely rejuvenated.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest boogeta
Posted
Dont care as long as he doesnt do anything stupid
Posted
I sometimes go on the internet and see if any countries are electing a president. I don't know why, I just do. If it's a good president that will serve Brizal well, that won't put women and kids in war he is just fine. I just heard of off this one site that a guy was putting women and kids at war.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]If Brazil is in trouble, I'd hope he can set things srtaight. To do that, he may have to take some risks every now and then, he might do something stupid, but hey, he's human, and making mistakes is what presidents do best. Just take a look at er, um... pretty much [i]all[/i] of the US presidents... yikes...


--Mike
"char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Brazil dosnt pose much of a threat in the neuclear bomb section so as long as they dont build any atomic bombs brazil will be ok with the new pres

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...