Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When I go to change my avatar, mainly cause I don't have one yet, none of them are valid. They all come up as a red circle with an x in the middle. Why won't it let me load them and use one for my post, and threads. If anyone can help me, please do.
Posted
yeah. This has been many peeps problems. I suggest you to upload your own avater. Cause the others arent working since the switch of Otaku V to Otaku VI.....
This will also be moved I think :p
Guest boogeta
Posted
Why wouldnt you want to use your own

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...