Ykonis Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 Duh! All you can have is your main weapon! :mad: you get extra things as default!!!!:mad: OMG! :mad: It's Matts RPG therefor he makes the rules!:flaming: If you don't like them don't join! I hate people who try to run things that they didn't start! If you have a problem with it maybe you and Matt could make a comprise!!! Don't demand things or whine <:bawl: or complain or state something that isn't going to happen!:flaming:
Orien_Xel Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 grumblegrumblegrumble...Oh well...I changed it! Can I keep my stolen Luger? Tell me when we start!!!
Guest Matt Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 [color=red][b]Fine, keep the lugar. But MG's usually don't run out of ammo during battles considering they have 1000's of rounds. And if they did run out of ammo, they would take a gun and ammo from a dead guy. And if you dont' follow my rules, remember, friendly fire does happen ;) Ok, I don't have time to start it now, but next time I am on the boards I will start it.[/b][/color]
Orien_Xel Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 Friendly fire?*curls into a little ball and looks frightnened*:eek: Where will it be run? Here or on the main adventure board? PEACE OUT! I Pity da' foo!:mrt:
Ykonis Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 it'll be on the main adventure board. this is for sign ups only
DuoMax Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 excellent. I pity da fool who mess with Easy Company!!:mrt:
Guest Matt Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=red][b]I am making the topic now.[/b][/color]
Juu Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]whoa... those last couple posts were total spam.. - .-' And btw, those smilies nearly killed my computer. hey matt, like for their guns, how many times can they 'refill' it? I'm kinda confused about that lil limit for the moment.[/color] [/size]
LostProphet Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 I'm updated on weapons...pretty skimpy, but someone help me out as to whats going on. Haven't been on since friday.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now