Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, Im new. I just thought I'd join the boards...uh...yeah. I need some time off of the other boards I post at. Problems, problems, problems.
Oh and, if this doesn't belong here, then you can close it.

anyways, I'll see ya' round.
Posted
:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry.. I'm not laughing at you there.. I just find it funny that the Newbie lounge has been gone just one day and already the Otaku Lounge is being "invaded" by a Newbie thread..

Welcome anyway.. have a good time (can't not be hospitable).. and yeah.. this doesn't actually go here.. if you click "edit" on your post, you can delete the thread if you want.. otherwise someone else will probably do it..
Posted
I think that there was something Samjeza Azazel pointed out...

Even if you take away the newbie lounge, people will STILL make the errors and make their own thread in the lounge...I think....

IT would be quite efficient if there was a greeting thread, that was pinned up sticky...that way we could conveen(spl?) and greet...without making these useless threads.
Posted
[color=royalblue]I'll leave this here so that others can see it -- but from now on, all "intro threads" should be deleted rather than closed. Once the new rules are up, it'll be pretty clear anyway.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...