Jinzouningen17 Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 Well, pretty much what I'm asking is who do you think sounds better in the Funimation dub when it comes to the fused voices(like who's voices do you think were together the entire time while talking at the same time for each character) Oh, and incase you're wondering, Chris Sabat does Vegeta, Sean Schemmel does Goku, Laura Bailey does Chibi(young) Trunks, and Kara Edwards does Goten.
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 [color=indigo]Well I have yet to hear Vegetto's dubbed voice since they stopped showing DragonBall Z on the Midnight Run. So when I get a chance to hear it, I guess I shall be able to put in my two cents.[/color]
Devon Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 i prefer the voice of vegito over getenks. i just like gokus voice and most of his voice is goku so.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 Since I always prefered Chris Sabat's and Sean Shemmels voice over any of the series, I like Vegetto's better. I never liked Goten's dubbed voice. Trunk's is good, but goten just sucks. And since Goten's was more prominant in Gotenks, it's only natural I wouldn't like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now