Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which dubbed fusion character sounded the best in your view?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Which dubbed fusion character sounded the best in your view?

    • Vegetto (Chris Sabat and Sean Schemmel)
      4
    • Gotenks (Laura Bailey and Kara Edwards)
      1
    • Neither. I prefer the Ocean Group(UK)version
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, pretty much what I'm asking is who do you think sounds better in the Funimation dub when it comes to the fused voices(like who's voices do you think were together the entire time while talking at the same time for each character)

Oh, and incase you're wondering, Chris Sabat does Vegeta, Sean Schemmel does Goku, Laura Bailey does Chibi(young) Trunks, and Kara Edwards does Goten.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well I have yet to hear Vegetto's dubbed voice since they stopped showing DragonBall Z on the Midnight Run. So when I get a chance to hear it, I guess I shall be able to put in my two cents.[/color]
Posted
Since I always prefered Chris Sabat's and Sean Shemmels voice over any of the series, I like Vegetto's better. I never liked Goten's dubbed voice. Trunk's is good, but goten just sucks. And since Goten's was more prominant in Gotenks, it's only natural I wouldn't like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...