Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I was jsut wondering if the Ps2 version of this game will have any extras or special unlockable things. Can anybody provide me with this information? If so, please post it.[/size]
Posted
[size=1] I love this arcade game. Now that it's being ported to PS2 and XBOX. Myself having an XBOX, I will greatly enjoy this game. But I heard that there will be new levels and better graphics. They will probably have more special moves or something, or I would hope...[/size]
Posted
Last I heard there were no additions to the gameplay over the DC version. The only thing new would be the rumor of Xbox Live support, but I'm not sure how true that is yet.
Guest boogeta
Posted
I played this game and I didnt like but my sister did there some secrets but they were easy to get
Posted
I would hate to have to play M vs. C2 on the xbox controller, but I do hope they add something in for the ps2 version. They could probably add in shadow lady, evil morrigan, and the other hidden characters from marvel vs. capcom1 w/ no problem at all, but I doubt they will =\.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][size=1]I was jsut wondering if the Ps2 version of this game will have any extras or special unlockable things. Can anybody provide me with this information? If so, please post it.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Is this the New Age Of Heroes?? one with Abyss??
Posted
Haha, I got Marvel vs. Capsom 2 about 3 years ago on Dreamcast (one of the greatest sytems); imagine if they didn't change anything. o_O

I love the game itself. I used to be really good and got a heck load of money and bought all these secrets, but then my Dreamcast memory card screwed up the file, and I havn't really played it since. I will not be getting it when it comes to the PS2; what's the point?
Posted
I have played the japanese version and you still have that points were you have to go on the net just to get

is there any other way you can get that points instead of going online because I cant:mad:
Posted
Its just a simple port of the arcade meaning no new extras whatsoever. Only reason why they did that is cause since the Dreamcast is dead, no one is buying the Dreamcast copy anymore and its still one great fighting game. I have the Dreamcast verison (thank god I got it when it was cheap) so I don't care. Even though I fair better in the PS2 verison... my little bro can still wipe the floors with me -__- (we fight at the maximum speed, handicap way down, controls reversed, and no time liimit = one heck of a fight)That X-live support sure sounds cool (my lil bro would go nuts.. but we have no X-box ;) )but I never heard about it and the only game I hear it will is Capcom VS SNK 2 EO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...