Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if this has been shown before, but the game looked pretty good. I haven't seen a thread on it as of yet, so here are some shots.

[url]http://www.newtechnix.com/Affichage_Article.php3?Id_Article=8248[/url]

[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_2.jpg[/img]
^^ Reminds me of that wallpaper I made for TheOtaku kind of lol.

[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_8.jpg[/img]

There are more at the site. The game comes out December 5th in Japan, and I'd hope a US release is coming... Yu-Gi-Oh is far more popular than I imagined it would be here lol.
Posted
I was right, then. There is a game. Phew. I read something in a magazine a few weeks ago about it, but was worried it weren't true.

It looks very nice so far. I'm assuming those here are FMV shots rather than in-game shots, though. I'm just off to have a look at the others...

The in-game graphics look really good too! Aw! Cute 3D baby dragon! Very nice indeed. This might well convert me to RPGs.
Posted
The ones I posted are in game, there is no reason why GC couldn't do those. The shot of the two characters with the blue and red background might be part of a movie, but that seemed like it lol.
Posted
I've no doubt the GC can pull that off- I just think they look like part of a cut-scene. They look rather cinematic and don't have any stats on them. Is that gold dragon a new character? I've not seen it before.

Maybe they're mid-battle cutscenes. It looks like there's a whole team of monsters already up to face the big grey thing.
Posted
Ah I see what you mean :). I distinguish between FMV and cutscenes myself, so it gets confusing haha.

Like you said, there were some actual in battle shots too... They are all so small though, it's really hard to pick anything out .
Posted
More shots, set to come out December 5th in Japan Still no US date

[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_9.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_10.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_11.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_12.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_13.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_14.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_15.jpg[/img]


[img]http://www.newtechnix.com/Webmasters/supertony/Images/News_Gamecube_Yu_Gi_Oh_Falsebound_Kingdom_16.jpg[/img]
Posted
[COLOR=green]Woah! Those are cool. Do they have Kuiribu in there? I like Kuiribu. He's cool. He'll blow you up.lol. Anyway, c=is there one with him?[/color]
Posted
The gold monster looks to be God of Osiris to me. Does anyone have confirmation? And the grey (looks blue to me) monster that you see looks like the God Card Obelisk. I'm not really sure though. It looks to be God of Osiris vs. God of Obelisk. I hope Kureboh is in there. Kureboh wa CHOU KAWAII (Kureboh is super-cute)!!
Posted
The gold one is the God of Ra (Now named Winged Dragon of Ra).
God of Osiris (Now called Slifer the Sky Dragon) is the red one.
God of Obelisk (Now it is Obelisk the Tormentor) is the blue one.
Posted
[url]http://www.nintendo-gamecube-fans.com/Media/YuGiOh_ngc.wmv[/url]

A video for those of you here that are interested... Looks better than I expected :D,

Right click and save, it's about 8 MBs.

A warning... the video messes up a few seconds in at a specific spot. Move the progress bar in Media Player just past that and the rest of the video will play fine.
Posted
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drops down on the ground and goes into spontaneous convulsions.* Now i definitely want to get a gamecube!! I want that game really really badly! Oh will Dark Magician have the blonde hair or the purple hair for the game here?
Posted
He looks a bit ill, doesn't he? I think the fact that he's going to be on GameCube's gone to his head.

*Watches movie*

WOWEE! I Want this game so much! But there was... and... Mokuba! Pegasus! Kaiba! Some funny white-haired guy/girl who isn't Bakura! Music! It looks amazing! *Joins Domon in spontaneuosly convulsing on the floor*

Mind you, I've never played an RPG before. Not even Zelda. I've never been too keen on them. I hope it's good enough to warrant me getting it in terms of playability and gameplay.
Posted
That looks awesome
I cant wait to get it when it comes out in the USA
And the graphics look cool too
It will be an awesome game when it comes out
I bet they will release it in the spring or summer in the US

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...