Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, this does not mean I'm going to commit suicide. It's just a poem from a story I'm writing about a kid who considers suicide because many people have problems with him and he can't take it anymore.

It's very, very, very, very, dark.

[i]I have no escape from this insanity called life?
The constant strife is like?
A spike in my mind?

Must I die?
Mindless?
Attacks on my mind destroy?
My sanity?

Darkness encroaches upon my mind?
Killing off my last bit of hope?
I?m in a prison called life?

Constant noise?
Yelling?
Screaming?
Laughing?

This knife is my savior?
It will help me escape from this prison?
Like dynamite through brick walls?

Blood?
Rope?
Must I say any more?[/i]
Posted
Your poem is gripping...To say the least anyway... I like it and as a dude who likes poetry, I hereby present you with the MK reader's choice award.

*hands you a tray of french toast* ....mmmm
Posted
[color=darkred]I meant like cutting, as in, you know, a cutter. Cutting your wrists to watch it bleed, not to commit suicide...I think you might have meant that, though...

Besides, I think its done well if someone can draw their own meaning from something that is still pretty close to the actual meaning...

I'm not too sure of the last stanza, though. Its seems...I'm not sure. Ugh. How eloquent of me. Cna someone help me with the word I'm looking for? [/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]That's great. The second line though, "flow blood". Use a different word. Viens always flow blood. Maybe...

"When I watch, I feel
My veins begin to flow hate
Watching flames engulf..."

Or something. Like I said before, it's all really, really good.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...