OtakuBoards

(Final) Fantastic Scenery

Sandy

So, we all know each FF-game this far has its own little world full of amazing places, but of these places, which have touched you the most with it's architecture/landscape/monuments? Me wanna know!:D

My choices are.
FFVII: Definately Wutai. The oriental buildings, pagoda, and the humongous statue on the side of the mountain... Just amazing!

FFVIII: Maybe the Gardens, especially Balamb. When it transformed into a vehicle, I was all excited!

FFIX: So many beautiful places... Okay, the Huge Tree on the northern continent (damn, I've forgotten all names...) was awesome, but when Zidane&co first arrived to Lindblum... That was a sight! I mean, all the details and the architecture... Made me wanna cry like a baby!:bawl: Okay, not really...:bluesweat:

Well, here's my two cents. But how about you?:whoops:

FFVII: Wall Market was quite well done. I did like Kalm, though.

FFVIII: Ooh, so many cool places. Like the Shumi village, or Balamb Garden.. The great forests of Esthar were cool too. And the deep sea research center... Great. Not mentioning the Cetra ruins...

FFIX: Although I didn't really like FFIX, I liked the scenery. That big tree place, surrounded by the sandstorm, with all the Burmecians... That was really cool.

I won't bore you all with the details of my favourite places in the NES/SNES Final Fantasies, heh heh. :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]I won't bore you all with the details of my favourite places in the NES/SNES Final Fantasies, heh heh. :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]...But I will. :toothy: (Though there's only two...and those two make up half my list, since I've only played much of FFIV, FFVI, FFVII, and FFIX).

FFIV: The Room of Mirrors, or whatever that room is, where Cecil becomes a paladin. Mainly because your old self pops out of the mirror and fights you, heh.

FFVI: The Floating Continent, because I like the landscape. It looks really weird.

FFVII: Junon. It's all about the big guns. :naughty:

FFIX: Chocobo Paradise. ...Because it's a happy place, and you get to see the Fat Chocobo. :toothy:

Hey Flash, I bet I know why you like the Wall Market so much. Are you a card carrying member, eh? :smirk: ;)[/color]

[b][size=1]
[u]In No Order Whatsoever[/u]

Wutai, FF7- I like the oriental theme. The whole place is brilliant, lol.
Black Mage Village, FF9- BMs galore, and a funny little tune to boot. How can you not like this place?
Cosmo Canyon, FF7- Best tune ever, and the whole place is amazing.
Lifa Tree, FF9- Or was it Iifa? I can't remember, but the tree looked pretty peaceful... [i]looked[/i] peaceful, anyway
Besaid, FF10- Another one of those calm places.
[/b][/size]

OH OH! I forgot Gold Saucer from FFVII! Especially the videoclips outside of it... WHOAAA...!! But then, almost every videoclip in the whole FF-series are amazing... Makes one just ask "how do they do that?!"

AJeh: Of course, IIFA-tree! Gosh, I'm totally demented...:rolleyes: After all, I've lived a whole eighteen years...:smirk:

the most captivating parts of ff7 (the only one i ever played fully) were like in the icey place where u get that alexander materia...wutai where you fight for the levithan materia... um....actually..that entire game blew my mind..

oh... mirror place.. thats Mt. Ordeal :-D

hey there

this is a cool thread:cool:

but some of the best scenery within the game's are:

FFVII- wutai was beautiful, especially that mountains with the statues carved into them

FFIX- conde peti, that place with the dwarves, i loved the fact the whole place was expended over a canyon

[size=1][color=crimson][b]FFVII:[/b] Either Golden Saucer or the Temple of the Ancients.. that be a confusing place. oO;;

[b]FFVIII:[/b] Probably the inside of the trains (they're so cool ^^), I also really liked Balamb Garden's architecture.

[b]FFIX:[/b] Burmecia.. :( It's so sad, all of the destroyed things..[/size][/color]