Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heh.. new worship song.. but this time I've made a midi file of how it plays.. (just so you know.. I can't play the whole piano part yet.. cos it's a lot easier to write it than to play it [i]and[/i] sing at the same time..

(the piano track is more repetitive than I'd like.. what can I say.. it was a rush job, you're not here to criticise the piano track ;)..)
-------------

[i]Lord, have Mercy is my prayer
For the people of the Earth
Lord, Forgive us is my prayer
For Your people today, and forever more

All the people will rejoice in You
On that day when You come down again
All the people will rejoice in You
On that day when You come down again
Lord, have Mercy is my prayer
For the people of the Earth

Send Your Spirit is my prayer
For the people of the Earth
Give us courage us is my prayer
For Your people today, and ?til You return[/i]

heh.. I trust you can figure out for yourselves what's going on when a section repeats ;) (PS. the organ is the melody track, in case you couldn't tell)

I had to attach a zip file.. midi isn't valid, apparently
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic's Knight [/i]
[B]Im glad that the music goes with it..

*sings along happily* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone likes it ;)

though I'm really gonna [i]have[/i] to sort out that piano track at some point.. I mean.. it sounds fine, but it's a bit repetitive, and completely impossible for [i]me[/i] to actually play...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...