James Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Here's a PS2 wallpaper I just made, to download for those who want it.
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 wow, thats really good, very impressive! if I didn't like my EVA wallpaper so much I would have definately downloaded that....
Kuja Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nice... and if babygirl werent so cute i might think about taking that.... oh wait... i already changed it to nothing... i should put hers back up lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
VP-Master Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Sweet wallpaper. I just chamged my old one to this one. Thanks James!
Cloud_Strife Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [b]That is amazing James, very nice! One of the best I've ever seen.[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now