DeathBug Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 Hey, I was wondering, Which individual cards are the strongest (purely in stats) of their types? I know that The BEWD is the strongest dragon, and the Dark Magicican is the strongest Spelcaster, and I beliee the Insect Queen is the strongest Insect, but what are the stronest Fiends? Beasts? Warriors? Dinosaurs?
BondFanatic Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 You're incorrect in the Dark Magician and BEWD being the strongest of their subtypes. Dragons that are stronger than BEWD: Black Skull Dragon, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Five-God Dragon, Master of Dragon Knight (I think that's a dragon). Spellcasters that are stronger than DM: Only one: the Magician of Black Chaos. So, there are monsters stronger than BEWD and DM.
gouf Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 i'll come up with a list eventually i know the most popular types but not rock zombie and fish that will take a while Dragon: Master Dragon Knight Spellcatser: dark Sage * Warrior: Gate Guardain Inscet: Perfectly Ultiment Moth zombie: Great Mamoth of Goldfine * feind: Zoa *
G/S/B Master Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 I thought Gate Guardian is a spellcaster....Hmmmm.
Barrel_Dragon19 Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 Well strongest of all the cards in my opinion is the Blue Eyes Dragon Master...it is 4000 or 5000 attack not really sure which...and it has the strongest effect...
Alexander Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 I don't count the Master of Dragon Knight, Five Gods Dragon/Mythic Dragon, or the Three God Cards as being the Strongest of any type. The God cards are thier own type, anyway, so they can't be counted for ANYTHING. =) (Killer Effect) = Something really powerful without a big drawback. (Nasty Effect) = Something that really could turn around and hurt you. (Slow) = Difficult to get out quickly, if at all. I have not counted Fusions. Unique Spellcaster: Exodia the Forbidden One (Obviously Killer Effect)(Slow) Unique Spellcaster: Exodia Necros (1800 A + 500 A per Standby)(Slow...Kinda) Dragon: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500 A) Warrior: Gate Guardian (3750 A)(Slow) Rock: Magnet Valkyrion (3500 A) + (3850 D)(Slow) Insect: Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth (3500 A)(Slow) Zombie: Berserk Dead Dragon (3500 A)(Killer + Nasty Effect) Fiend: Demon of Questionable Loyalty (3500 A)(Nasty Effect) Fairy: Ruler of Heaven Shintao (3300 A)(Killer Effect) Machine: Metalzoa (3000 A)(Slow) but... Machine 2: XYZ Dragon Cannon (2800 A)(*Killer* Effect) Spellcaster: Dark Paladin (2900 A)(Killer Effect) Beast-Warrior: Jackal Paladin (2700 A)(Killer Effect)
Circ Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Alexander, I think almost all those are Japanese. What about restricting this to English released cards, now?
Alexander Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Sorry...I just find myself wishing I had all these cool cards from Japan...
Domon Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Actually Gate Guardian is in american, its just really really hard to find. Just thought i'd throw that tidbit of information out.
Alexander Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 I know. I own one. BTW, right now, the Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon (2800 A) is the strongest English Machine. It was just released a few days ago as a promotional card...as did Metalmorph and Harpy's Pet Dragon.
Domon Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Promo card? For what? Were they in those tins?? Please elaborate?? Pretty please??
Circ Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 They're packed in Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories for PS [url]http://www.theotaku.com/anime_news/complete/53190.shtml[/url] But they aren't tournament legal: made by Konami...
Alexander Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Ha...I dun give a care about Tournament Legal-ness... Where *I* live, so long as the card has been released in English, it's tournament worthy. That includes all promotional cards AND Japanese cards.
Circ Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Then what are you waiting for? *get trampled over by alexander rushing to get the cards*
Alexander Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 I'm waiting for Christmas, so my parents will let me buy stuff again. =( They never understand that I need them NOW... =)
Circ Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Let's try this again: Warrior: Gate Guardian (3750/3400) Dragon: Black Skull Dragon (3200/2500) Spellcaster: Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) Machine: Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon (2800/2400) Fairy: Wingweaver (2750/2400) Insect: Great Moth (2600/2500) Thunder: Sanga of the Thunder (2600/2200) Aqua: Crab Turtle (2550/2500) Fiend: Summoned Skull (2500/1200) Beast-Warrior: Garnecia Elephantis (2400/2000) Pyro: Twin-Headed Fire Dragon (2200/1700) Winged Beast: Punished Eagle (2100/1800) Zombie: Dokurorider (1900/1850) Fish: Deepsea Shark (1900/1600) Beast: Ancient One of the Deep Forest (1800/1900) Plant: Queen of Automn Leaves (1800/1500) Rock: Stone Ogre Grotto (1600/1500) Sea Serpent: Spike Seadra (1600/1300) Dinosaur: Two-Headed King Rex (1600/1200) Reptile: Armored Lizard (1500/1200) [b]Changed stats after LoN[/b]: Fish: Fisherbeast (2400/2000) Fairy: Saint Jeanue (2800/2000) Did I forgot something? [i]edit: Updated Dinosaur and added Sea Serpent-type[/i]
Barrel_Dragon19 Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Everybody I know has a Gate Guardian and all the pieces... And your wrong with the machine it's Barrel Dragon with 2600 atk and 2200 def [size=1][color=red][b]Don't double post! -Shy[/b][/size][/color]
Makai Kite Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 I know how you feel, Alexander... I need a cell phone. ^_^ [size=1][b][color=red] This is completely off-topic. Please read the rules, this is a warning. -Shy[/b][/color][/size]
BondFanatic Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Circéus [/i] [B] Dragon: Black Skull Dragon (3200/2500) [/B][/QUOTE] The Black Skull Dragon is not the most powerful Dragon! The BEUD, Master of Dragon Knight and Five-God Dragon are all Dragons and are more powerful than BSD.
Dark Knight Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 The strongest card is The Winged Dragon of Ra.
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 I thought the Great Moth at 2600 attack wasn't it's fullest potential. Wasn't it like 3200 or something?
Circ Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 Actually, there is a "Perfectly evolved great moth" in the anim, and maybe the card was released in japanese, but it isn't yet in english... I also noticed i forgot some types (fish, among others...) and I'm correcting.
Hiei Jagashi Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 im not trying to be rude or any thing.But Dark magican is not the strongest spell caster .Its maha vailo because of her affect.Her efect is for each magic card powered with her raises her atack points by 500. And i swear i am not making this up i have the card sow i now.And i was not trying to be rude and if eny one nows a stronger spellcaster you can corects me and i wont be mad. -Hiei One eye sees the past the other the future the third the preasent.
Solo Tremaine Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 Technically, Maha Valio can be, but you have to equip it first. As it stands on its own, there are lots of spellcasters that are more powerful than it. It's stats are 1550 ATK / 1400 DEF, and most equip cards only boost for a few hundred points (maybe three, four or five), so you're looking at a maximum of about 2550 ATK once MV's been powered up. That is 50 ATK stronger than the Dark Magician, but you could just as easily use that Equip card on him to get an even stronger card. Your avatar is way too big, Hiei. 80x80 pixels is the limit. Please change it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now