Raiha Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]lol, somebody can not hold their liquor. Heh heh heh....oh well, I suppose your age does mean something. Then again, so does body mass. How much do you weigh?[/cOLOR]
Juu Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]LOL! If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ^_- er... I'm 5'5, and I weigh.. 111... I think. you?[/color] [/size]
Raiha Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]I am 5'7" and I weigh....118lb. Even though...most of it is muscle from all the dancing I do. Anyways, I might as well go to bed and wake up and get that hangover over with. G'night Juu.[/cOLOR]
Chaos Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Enough. This is not a bar showdown. Compare your body stats in PMs. *whistles for Flash*
Flash Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 *appears in a plume of smoke* Huzzah! Stop it or I'll ban you both! *salutes Neil* *disappears*
Guest cloricus Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Name: Jake Johnson Age: 23 Alignment: Good. Race: Human. Short Bio: Weapons expert who was assigned to a crack team of SAS troops to repair the fissure in the earth so that the armies of the world could reclaim earth. They failed, all killed except Jake. Weapons: p-90, Aus-stryer-77 (AUG)(That's a sniper rifle for any one here) and an Aus-stryer-77. (That?s just a normal short-range light machine gun.) Others include standard issue army stuff. Spells: (Can my char have basic magic abilities, like a seer?) -Lord EpSsy
Corey Posted November 29, 2002 Author Posted November 29, 2002 *Waves the smoke away* Cough! Cough! [b]To Neil:[/b] Things Fall Apart [b]To EpSsy:[/b] Yes [b]To Juu, Raiha, and Neil:[/b] *Snatches assorted alchoholic beverages away* All for Corey... Ok, I've got everyone I need. Let's get this thing rolling.
Recommended Posts