Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]And you only need 20 shine sprites to get there. Or was it 10? i'm sure it was 20... [/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I was kind of disappointed that one of the fruits didn't make Yoshi green. I think the coconuts should have made him green, instead of pink, since the coconuts themselves are green.

And I've never heard of any way to get a green Yoshi, either. I kind of doubt there is a way... Dunno, though, there could be some little easter egg in there to let you get one.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There is no green Yoshi unless you let a fruit Yoshi's juice run out then you get green Yoshi for a couple seconds before he dissapears, or an easter egg in the game but i haven't found one yet. and I think it's 20 shines for noki bay and 10 or 20 shines for pinna park.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]There is no green Yoshi unless you let a fruit Yoshi's juice run out then you get green Yoshi for a couple seconds before he dissapears, or an easter egg in the game but i haven't found one yet. and I think it's 20 shines for noki bay and 10 or 20 shines for pinna park. [/B][/QUOTE]
10 Shines for Pinna Park, and yeah 20 for Noki Bay.
Posted
[color=indigo]I managed to get all 120 Shines about a month after SMS was released. It was a long, hard road filled with much swearing at the game, but I finally managed to track down those last few Blue Coins that are an absolute ***** to find.[/color]
Posted
I only have 117 shines. Havn't played in a while though, cause I've been playing Metroid Prime and Kingdom Hearts. Once I get around to it, I'm gonna get the last three shines, though
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yeah my brother beat bowser before me which kind of pissed me off because it is my game, but i'm sure i'll get all the shine sprites before he does

hey i have a question. i know you can get shine sprites from spraying yellow birds, but are there yellow birds in every level?
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, there are only yellow birds in a couple levels. I can tell you which levels and where they are if you really want, but they're not too hard to find.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...