sweetie_rei Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 yeah...hell yeah. Their the greatest band....yeah has anyone heard of them and likes them as well. Or even hates them. I'm just wonderin' ya know. :blowingup: :demon:
Guest Morph Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 I've heard of them, I listened to them. But I don't like them, they are quite weird.
sweetie_rei Posted November 28, 2002 Author Posted November 28, 2002 that was the same thing that I said when I heard them as well. But then I got into it. Laughing and crap is great for the body...and they kick *** as well...that is what my uncle said to me to put down...:D
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 U and a friend of mine have the same taste in music... He is into groups and artists like Insane clown Posse, twisted, necro etc.. They're music is way out of my league..
Delian Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 I find them and their music absolutely ridiculous. I don't like them at all
spike speigel Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 i don't like them. i find them to be incredibly boring ot listen to.
amibasuki Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [FONT=arial]I've heard a slight bit of them before. it was about a half a year ago though, so I don't remember what they sound like. I just remember that what I heard wasn't quite to my liking. [/FONT]
Mist Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]You and me both Delian. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1] Count me in that one, Corey! ^_~ [/color][/size]
sweetie_rei Posted November 29, 2002 Author Posted November 29, 2002 well actually i like rock bands I son't usally listen ICP
Guest Musahi Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [size=1]Well, I am more into punk and metal my self. But I love ICP, they are funny as hell. I own The Great Melinko, and The Jeckel Bros. or whatever. Both are great items. I haven't listened to any of their more recent cds though. I haven't been interested enough to check them out yet. :p[/size]
sweetie_rei Posted November 29, 2002 Author Posted November 29, 2002 Yes the one that my uncle has is "the amazing jeckel brothers"
Licky Dust Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [color=teal] ooooh! not many fans at all! i happen to like them though! them and twiztid! *drolls over Jamie Maddrox* [/color]
vegeta rocker Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 They are a pathetic excuse for music entertainment. They have no go lyrics, and a terrible sound. How people can find this at all interesting is beyond me. And what is up with the make up! In a scientific term: They Are Quite......YUCKY
Omar Harris Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 I've only heard the entrance song they did for the Oddities, a WWE wrestling group. In fact ICP used to go to the stage with the Oddities all the time and once, tried to beat up Kergen (sp) before they gave up that idea. They were pretty funny. I love that entrance song they did, but unfortunately, besides that I haven't heard much of ICP
Bing Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 Right... Insane Clown Posse (formerly known as the Inner City Posse), were created when there city exploded! Known as the 'Wicked Clowns', they worked there way into the music industry. They did well for a bit, then they began to get 'old'. They entered in the wrestling business, by recording theme songs and even getting a bit of the action. They made an alliance with a wrestler called Vampiro in the WCW and then just faded, like most other musicians turned wrestlers! I don't know what they are doing know, but I am sure there days of terrorizing the wrestling circuit and the music industry are [COLOR=darkblue]over[/COLOR] (Hopefully):laugh: [URL=http://indybookings.homestead.com/files/vampiro10.jpg]ICP + Vampiro[/URL]
SSJ_WILLIE Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 I think that ICP is Awsome. I haven't been able to get Bizar and Bizzarr But I have Great Malenko, Amazing Jeckle Bros, and I used to have Carnival of Carnage and RiddleBox. The best are G.M. and A.J.B.
Foredaddy Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 THE WICKED CLOWNS WILL NEVER DIE!!!! hehe. The 6th jokers card, the wraith, just came out a few weeks back. Its pretty sweet. The past two years Ive gone out halloween in ICP attire with original face paint. man I wish i had a pic. Anyway me and my friend are down with ICP, Twisted, Dark Lotus, and Co. Their stuff is always funny and its different from the norm.
sydney Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 I wouldnt say that ICP is good but they arnt horrible either. They have a few songs that I do like, but they only have one song that I really like. "lets go all the way" now that is a good song. not funny or stupid like their other stuff but it is still the best in my opinion.
sweetie_rei Posted December 4, 2002 Author Posted December 4, 2002 okay so there is more complaining that cheering but this is a place to have a discussion of what you think of them...well yes they are good and that is why my uncle blares it in his car all the time...blah b blah b blah...and so on
NorykoAngelcry Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [COLOR=darkred]FAYGO!!![SIZE=1] LOL, me and my friend used to listen to ICP ALL the time. We would run through stores that carried Faygo, going on a 'Faygo Run', shouting through the stores "FAAAAAAAAYGO!!!" Their songs are a blast to listen to, and nothing would wierd people out more then having ICP of all music blasting out of our cars. It was great. I even got a few friends back in High School hooked on it, and they became even bigger fans then we were ^_^ Good stuff. As of now, I don't really listen to them -- no, not cause I don't like them -- but since I am not really a big spender for CDs or any other type of music out there. . I am glad to know that they just came out with a new cd (thanks Foredaddy for the info), and will definitely have to look into catching some of their music =) "What do you do with a drunken--" Umm, better not even go there. . [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Manic Webb Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 I don't [i]hate[/i] the Insane Clown Posse (I mean, it's not like they killed my father or anything), but I don't like them either. Nothing about their music catches me. They're just sorta... well... boring. I just never could get interested in their music.
Guest cloricus Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 I like their music for a laugh and to listen to some times. My father does not approve of them so I normally only play it at 2 in the morning. I say that Piggie Pie (Old School) is one of their best songs and a few others I know like Slim Anus, don't know why...
Guest Projekt[Navi] Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 They kinda suck in my opinion ... they try to be Mindless Self Indulgence in a way ... but MSI does it better ...
Recommended Posts