OtakuBoards

Adult Swim On Cartoon Network..

Bubble Boy

I was watching CN cause I got bored, and Space ghost Coast to Coast was on. I kept watching. Soon, it ended and I saw all this "Adult Swim" Stuff. I heard "Not for anyone under 17, all kids out of the pool" and I was like WHOA! Cowboy Bebop is on it and it airs sunday and thursday nights at 12 estern and pacific.
Way to go cartoon network! They actually showed a full, uncut anime episode!
Don't beleive me? I didn't even beleive myself, but it's true, [url]http://www.adultswim.com[/url]
See for yourself, it is very real....

Guest Imsirion
I saw all the shows on Adult Swim and it suprised me the talked about sex (Sealab 2021) , said **** it , kick your *** , and everything on all the shows, ..... I liked it , it was cool....:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Cowboy Bebop wasn't edited at all. And it's a retro-style anime, hence the James Bond-ish theme. I've noticed that Bebop isn't insanely popular with everyeone...I love that.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm just gonna give it more time...though from my personal exprience, I fall deeply in love with any anime that has a cocky guy who loves to fight...and loves his gun...hence my love for Outlaw Star...Gene *sigh* :love: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]why do u think they call it adult swim?????
key word there is "adult"
n u guys also notced it huh?? [/B][/QUOTE]

I noticed.... I'm an adult and I still didn't watch it.... too many more important things to do than watch dubbed anime... like drinking water........... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i]
[B]They made Race and Dr. Quest Homos. That was some funny ****! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]No they didn't...that was supposed to be the "humor" of it. It was merely implied...same type of animation as the Ambiguously Gay Duo...[/color]

ah shuddup, just cause it sez adult swim doesnt mean its exclusively for adults. theyre just saying that as warning to parents that they shuldnt let there young 10-ytear-old boy watch it. the audience is intended for ppl 13 and up tho. i mean llokit the ratings. if it was seriously ADULTS ONLY evrything woulda been rated mature. and cowboy bebop was slightly edited, as i pointed out in my post "they barely edited it!".
they also put one of my most favorite clips in all 13 eps. that ive seen on the website. thats a must-see. the music goes great with the fight and who doesnt love sum1 punching thru a table (as unrealistic as that is).