Bubble Boy Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I was watching CN cause I got bored, and Space ghost Coast to Coast was on. I kept watching. Soon, it ended and I saw all this "Adult Swim" Stuff. I heard "Not for anyone under 17, all kids out of the pool" and I was like WHOA! Cowboy Bebop is on it and it airs sunday and thursday nights at 12 estern and pacific. Way to go cartoon network! They actually showed a full, uncut anime episode! Don't beleive me? I didn't even beleive myself, but it's true, [url]http://www.adultswim.com[/url] See for yourself, it is very real....
Guest Imsirion Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I saw all the shows on Adult Swim and it suprised me the talked about sex (Sealab 2021) , said **** it , kick your *** , and everything on all the shows, ..... I liked it , it was cool....:)
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]I would have to say that I enjoyed Adult Swim, most of the shows were hilarious. Cowboy Bebop wasn't too bad, I definitely like the fact that it's not too edited...[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I started watching it when the first Coboy Bebop episode came on.. it's a pretty cool anime, the beginning of it is kinda weird, lol. Ya know? The intro where its all james bond like? :D But ya, I was suprised when I heard the word 'b*tch'..[/SIZE]
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Cowboy Bebop wasn't edited at all. And it's a retro-style anime, hence the James Bond-ish theme. I've noticed that Bebop isn't insanely popular with everyeone...I love that. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Cowboy Bebop wasn't edited at all. And it's a retro-style anime, hence the James Bond-ish theme. I've noticed that Bebop isn't insanely popular with everyeone...I love that. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I'm just gonna give it more time...though from my personal exprience, I fall deeply in love with any anime that has a cocky guy who loves to fight...and loves his gun...hence my love for Outlaw Star...Gene *sigh* :love: [/color]
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I just watched Space Ghost Coast to Coast and since I know him The Brak show. The Space Ghost Coast to Coast show always made me laugh when I was little(8) and I'm glad it's back on. *Smiles* :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 why do u think they call it adult swim????? key word there is "adult" n u guys also notced it huh??
Shagoky Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I saw it from the begining ^^. I didn't like Home Movies tho. But I found The Brak Show super funny. And the Birdman show too (I forgot the name). They made Race and Dr. Quest Homos. That was some funny ****!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]why do u think they call it adult swim????? key word there is "adult" n u guys also notced it huh?? [/B][/QUOTE] I noticed.... I'm an adult and I still didn't watch it.... too many more important things to do than watch dubbed anime... like drinking water........... :p
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shagoky [/i] [B]They made Race and Dr. Quest Homos. That was some funny ****! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]No they didn't...that was supposed to be the "humor" of it. It was merely implied...same type of animation as the Ambiguously Gay Duo...[/color]
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 ah shuddup, just cause it sez adult swim doesnt mean its exclusively for adults. theyre just saying that as warning to parents that they shuldnt let there young 10-ytear-old boy watch it. the audience is intended for ppl 13 and up tho. i mean llokit the ratings. if it was seriously ADULTS ONLY evrything woulda been rated mature. and cowboy bebop was slightly edited, as i pointed out in my post "they barely edited it!". they also put one of my most favorite clips in all 13 eps. that ive seen on the website. thats a must-see. the music goes great with the fight and who doesnt love sum1 punching thru a table (as unrealistic as that is).
mortis91 Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 I think they should show dbz uncut on adault swim it would be sweet hopefully
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now