OtakuBoards

Interesting thought....

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I just want you to know that not all guys out there are like that.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members on these boards when I say that most of us wouldn't behave like that toward a girl. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, heheh. :) I don't like it when people blame the entire opposite/same sex for them getting screwed over because of their own stupidity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
More like double standards. Boy do they suck. I can't even go out to a skate park without guys giving me crap. I can't play games at a video arcade without having a guy challenge me, and If I win, rechallenge me again so they don't get defeated by a 'girl'. If I reply with sarcasm or give intelligent insults they say I have PMS. What about guys screwing tons of girls and being 'cool' while girls are called sluts.

die die die my darling... [/B][/QUOTE]

If some girl beat my *** in a game I would think nothing of it. Bein beaten by a girl at a game is just like being beat by anyone. hell I'm afraid of most women cause they aren't afraid to use... NAILS! Gouging eyes out, pulling hair... and their feet... they kick.. and they know where to kick... and boy does that hurt....

I have never raised my hand to a woman, and I will never hit a women unless like my life is in danger or something... but never would I harm a woman....

Not all guys are bad... just the straight ones hahaha :p j/k But really, not all guys are bad, and not all girls know how to kick... but I'm still afraid ::covers self::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]What can I say? I'm a gentleman. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

And I'm a jack***. But at least I took the liberty to censor that myself since I know the board probably wouldn't catch it :)