OtakuBoards

Interesting thought....

Sephiroth

I have been saying that some guys were kawaii, and some members started to question my sexuality, well unlike most heterosexual people, I can say if a guy looks good or not, so my question is, if I am in any way bisexual, would that be a problem to the rest of you members? because I don't think there is a problem with my sexuality if I am bisexual....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]If you'll remember when Transtic revealed that he was bisexual, it was accepted quite well. I think I speak for a majority of the people here when I say there isn't anything wrong with being bisexual...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah i dont judge them by that either its just natural.

Guest Voodookanaka
Nope, it wouldnt bother me, bout 90percent of ppl I meet think im bi, coz I believe in beauty. just because u can tell if someones good looking doesnt neccessarily mean your bi.
A lot of ppl who think their bi (this is my personal opinion, I cant be doing with getting flamed) think it because their horney as hell, and truth be known if I was a sexually active person I probably would be bi........Ive completely lost where im going with this so ill shut up.....but no it wouldnt bother me.

I'm not actually bisexual, I'm hetero, but I'm just saying than unlike most people, I can say if a guy looks good or not, there's nothing wrong with it, girls say it all the time when they think a girl looks good or not, but for some reason when a guy says it, people think differently....

Guest Voodookanaka
my best mate turned out to be bi, I found out on holiday, I was kinda un-nerved coz he wrote a story (hes like that) and the main character was just like me and um.....he wrote it a bit...wierd.
Thing is, I say it doesnt bother me, but I dont see him as much, and I wouldnt like want to spend night at his house, its just, I dunno....perhaps it does bother me.

Personally i can't say if another guy looks good or not..or even if they are ugly or not. To me a guy is just another guy. But I know that there are people who can tell if a guy looks good just like they can tell if a girl looks good. So naa it wouldn't bother me...

-Justin

Well. I guess i can tell when a guy looks good, but just cause you can judge someones looks dosent mean your bi. Hmm... now what was i going to say. Oh yeah, I think some people might not think that cause i think guys are just shy about saying when people look good or not. (Well thats the way i am)

Anyways if you are bi i dont care. ( I hope that didnt sound offensive)

Some people don't understand that appreciating the beauty of the human body--in either sex--does not determine your sexuality.

And no... It doesn't matter to me whether a person is bi, homo, or hetero...

Heh...if I hate you, I hate you no matter what....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I have been saying that some guys were kawaii, and some members started to question my sexuality, well unlike most heterosexual people, I can say if a guy looks good or not, so my question is, if I am in any way bisexual, would that be a problem to the rest of you members? because I don't think there is a problem with my sexuality if I am bisexual.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I do that all the time with girls. I don't think I'm gay or bi though, not that'd I'd have a problem if I was...I've noticed that I enjoy reading Shonen Ai fanfics and I think they're 'romantic'. I like reading about Hiiro and Duo, Ryu and Ken, Shinji and Koaru, and many more. I think their 'relationships' are beautiful.

No ones sexuality would be a problem to me.

Yeah, I think that a lot of it is total hypocracy.

I mean, girls can comment on another girl's looks if they like, without being labeled a lesbian.

Personally, I don't care what anyone says. I am quite happy to point out if a girl or a guy is attractive. I have no problem saying something like that about either sex.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]yet anohter one of seph's interesting thoughts
in my opinion, who really cares if seph's bisexual?????
i dont
but for those who do, why care about it??? [/B][/QUOTE]

He's not Bisexual....

Anyway, the way I see it, is that if a heterosexual male can say that another male is good looking, then he is just comfortable with his sexuality. HOWEVER, not being heterosexual I do not know how some of you feel towards guys.

To me there are two types of straight people:
1) People who are affraid of homosexuals and think they will so how make them gay (ie: ones NOT comfortable in their own sexuality)
2) People who aren't afraid and just accept it as a fact and don't hate (ie: ones that are comfortable in their own sexuality)

Well I'm sure there's more types of heterosexuals but those are the main two to me at least. I dunno how you straight people think so I can judge on your behalf :p

I know two very good friends of mine that are straight and that have said "Gackt looks hot" (Gackt being the guy to the right in my avatar).... ofcourse I agree but it just prooves to me that they aren't affraid of saying that and that they know asthetics (what is beautiful to you) and they are comfortable with themselves and their own sexuality.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]Yeah, I think that a lot of it is total hypocracy.
[/B][/QUOTE]
More like double standards. Boy do they suck. I can't even go out to a skate park without guys giving me crap. I can't play games at a video arcade without having a guy challenge me, and If I win, rechallenge me again so they don't get defeated by a 'girl'. If I reply with sarcasm or give intelligent insults they say I have PMS. What about guys screwing tons of girls and being 'cool' while girls are called sluts.

die die die my darling...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
More like double standards. Boy do they suck. I can't even go out to a skate park without guys giving me crap. I can't play games at a video arcade without having a guy challenge me, and If I win, rechallenge me again so they don't get defeated by a 'girl'. If I reply with sarcasm or give intelligent insults they say I have PMS. What about guys screwing tons of girls and being 'cool' while girls are called sluts.

die die die my darling... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah man...I understand that totally, Navi.

I'm a guy...and I am not at all like that. I would never degrade women in such a way. I just want you to know that not all guys out there are like that.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members on these boards when I say that most of us wouldn't behave like that toward a girl.