Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As word of UpperDeck's next Yu-Gi-Oh! booster series was floating around, UpperDeck decided to release the official information.

The newset set Labyrinth of Nightmare will be realesed in February. Other information said along with the release of the Pegasus and Joey Starters, the next booster set would be released. LON (Labyrinth of Nightmare) is the next set, so we confirm that the Starters and LON will be released at different times.
LON will be released in February, as stated before, so that will give us a little more time tos ave up then then the last set. Of course, UD is rushing the release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets. They announce the release fo the next set before their current set is legal. (Pharaoh's Servant should be legal soon) I think UD is going a little too fast. And I belive , alogn with other sites, that Yu-Gi-Oh! is going to die out sooner than we think if UD keeps this up.
Anyways lets get tot he facts about the LON set. It will contain:

66 Common Cards (8:1)
17 Rare Cards (1:1)
10 Super Rare Cards (1:6)
10 Ultra Rare Cards (1:12)
[No word on Secret Rares, if there will be any]

But there is bad news. The distributor sheet listed sales of "30 count displays containg 5 card booster packs".
[b]5 cards[/b]! Looks like we'll be joining the Japanese, since they only get 5 cards in each pack as well.
Lets hope this is a typo.
But this looks like a very good set to come!

Here is a pic:
[img]http://www.yugiohrealms.com/images/ad_lon.gif[/img]
Posted
I agree, UD is rushing things way too fast, but i read though that Right after MRL came out the sales for Yugi cards shot through the roof. I still do agree with you though, i mean hell i haven't even gotten all the cards out of LOB packs or MRD. Oh and Pharoh's Servant has been legal in tournaments for quite a while now. I just want to get the Pegasus Starter. Oh got a question. Where do i find the newest version of a BEWD? I saw one at a tourney yesterday and asked a kid and all he said was that he traded for it and he said the guy he traded it for said it came out of a magazine. Can anyone tell me?? I really REALLY want that new BEWD.
Posted
Pharoah's Servant is not legal.
Some tournamentrs allow you to use those cards, but otherwise, PSV is not legal yet. Just wait for the restricted list.
Posted
The new BEWD promo came from Shonen Jump issue 1, Domon. It is code JMP-001. And this is the first time I've seen it. It looks better than any of the other ones except for LOB, IMO. I need one or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes!
Posted
Where can i get Shonen Jump issue 1? I must have that new BEWD!!!!!!
*turns into mindless zombie* Must have new BEWD...MUST HAVE NEW BEWD.
Posted
I need one or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yay! Gir!! "I love the little tacos! I love them good!!"

Ahem. Shonen Jump should be at any comic shop or bookstore/newstand.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Also to add to this, Labyrinth of Nightmare will contain the Japanese sets: Spell of Mask(awesome, awesome set) and Labyrinth of Nightmare.
Posted
Which cards are you most looking forward?

There are some cards with interesting "p***ing off opponent" potential, as well as several cards that will strenghten elemental deck.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Just censored slightly. We have quite a few kids around, and we don't want to encourage bad habits. :) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Yeah, they are from japanese LoN.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]I'm not gunning for you, Circeus, really! It's just that if you don't type the full spelling of 'japanese' it gets edited out by vBB, so I put it back in. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Also to add to this, Labyrinth of Nightmare will contain the Japanese sets: Spell of Mask(awesome, awesome set) and Labyrinth of Nightmare. [/B][/QUOTE]

To AG: So we're going to be getting the Amazoness cards in this set?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Somewhat. You get the first section of them. They aren't that many Amazoness cards until The New Ruler comes out in English, which won't be for a while, lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Somewhat. You get the first section of them. They aren't that many Amazoness cards until The New Ruler comes out in English, which won't be for a while, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh. Thanks for the info! Here's a thought... if they really are 5-card packs, can you imagine how rare those Ouija Board cards are going to be? You could get, like, 100 packs and not get a single piece...

Also, are we going to get the Mask of Sacrifice Prevention and the other Masks, or does anybody know yet?
Guest Yami Yugi
Posted
5 cards? We only get 2 cards in each booster pack. I can't afford to shell out that type of money. :p How do you people keep up with all of this stuff. Since the release of Magic Ruler I have still only been able to get 2. I also have only got one Pharoes Servant booster too. They have been out for a while now. This whole 5 cards thing might drive me right out of the Yu-Gi-Oh bandwagon. =[
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yeah, I gave the new REs. List to Adam to be posted on the site a few days ago.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Any word on what the secret rares or Ultra rares will be? Will we finally get Dark Magician Girl, Magician of Black Chaos, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Panther Warrior, Meteor Dragon...the list goes on...
Posted
Look at places where they give japanese sets translation. yugipro.com, edo's...

edit: didn't know "***" wasn't accepted here...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Big Update for the LON cards.
Gemini Elves will be released! As a secret rare though. Magic Cylinders will be the other secret rare.
These are NOT the final changes. I got this info with a slight word od caution; These may not be final.

Ouija Board (D) - Destiny Board (F)
Death Message {E} - Spirit Message I
Death Message {A} - Spirit Message N
Death Message {T} - Spirit Message A
Death Message {H} - Spirit Message L

Power of Teamwork - United We Stand
Power of Magicians - Mage Power

Masked Hellraiser - The Masked Beast
Ritual of Hellraiser - Curse of the Masked Beast
Dark Necrophia - Dark Necrofear

Those are just the highlights.
BE SURE to get Gemini Elf and Magic Cylinders.
The soon-to-be greatest Four-Star and the coolest staple ever.
Posted
Negate the attack and do dammage to opponent equal to the atk of the attacking monster. Kind of an inverted Enchanted Javelin.
Posted
Magic Cylinders is going to be in LoN!? Must save money for LoN. I wanted to get the Japanese Magic Cylinders off the internet (could've gotten 3 for $2), but I don't have a credit card. Now I might be able to get the English version, and Ouiji Board too. Oh, and what does Gemini Elf do?
Posted
Magic Cylinder is a staple, end of story.

Poltergeist (YOu'll never hear me call this Spiritualism!) is almost a staple. This card is the definite counter to Imperial Order... No countering? Too good to be true, and it's only a rare! *dance*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...