Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i apoligize about the topic Matt.D just posted.I asked him to do that.Im talking about the me likeing BabyGirl.I hope theres no hard feelings BabyGirl.:(
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lets face it, everyone knows BabyGirl is sexy, who cares if u fancy her, whats the use in telling anyone, practically everyone here does, and what are the chances of u two ever meeting....im done.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]its alright man, even though i have no dam idea on what just happened [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's because I deleted the thread :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]lets face it, everyone knows BabyGirl is sexy, who cares if u fancy her, whats the use in telling anyone, practically everyone here does, and what are the chances of u two ever meeting....im done.[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I do? Well I didn't know that.. but anywho, he's right on the rest of it , for the most part..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]That's because I deleted the thread :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I never saw it... heh.... what was it?... can you tell me? while I watch Jackin Chan movies on TBS? hahahaha, but really.... what was it.... ::has confused look on face::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I never saw it... heh.... what was it?... can you tell me? while I watch Jackin Chan movies on TBS? hahahaha, but really.... what was it.... ::has confused look on face:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Someone saying someone else had the hots for me and that is why he changed his avatar to Trunks, SO...I didn't find it necessary to keep around...especially since it dealt with me...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...