Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I'd rather stay w/ my fansub...heh
Posted
Well...it was good for a dub..I wouldn't have watched it if Shinji hadn't have told me it was a good dub... so I have him to thank for that one...but yeah it was alright...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I didn't watch it... ofcourse I don't watch anime anymore so naturally I wouldn't.... [/B][/QUOTE]
heh. why dont u watch anime no more? i hear ppl sumhow lose interest, but i still havent seen many animes out there, so i dont have anyhing to not be interested in yet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I think I'm liking Spike...another cocky boy who carries a gun...yeeeah :love:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Eh, I prefer [URL=http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/bebop2000/vicious.htm]Vicious[/URL] myself, heh heh heh (evil is good :devil: )... but I liked the show, it's pretty cool.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...