Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue]Funny thing happened to me the other day. In my Integrated Marketing Communications(IMC)class, a group gave a presentation in which their commercial was flash animation and included chibi-sailor moon. One of the guys in the group sits in my row, so I asked him who did the flash. When he said that he did it, I asked him if he was into anime. He said yes and the next time I saw him, he gave me a disc with the first few episodes of X.

Have you all seen it already? I love it!!!! It looks like this will be my favorite! What do you think of it?[/color]
Posted
Hmm...I thought that X was a anime movie or something...cause I saw the movie. It was good..and I saw the sequal, Tokyo Babalon...thinking about getting "X two" for Yule...
Posted
Actually, Tokyo Babylon isn't a sequal, it's another CLAMP series. I hated X the movie, but I like X TV. I'm on episode 17 or something like that, and I love it. ^-^ It's really creepy and they have some really cool psychic battles, plus I like the nice animation. ^^
Posted
Yeah (heck yeah)lol. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I'm done with the first four episodes and I am desperately craving the rest. I might just go on ebay and look for some vcds or something. I've never wanted a series this bad before!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Sorry Guys but we've discussed X various times in other topics made here including some clamp topics please use those to post in instead.

Topic Closed. ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...