Darkness Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 [color=blue]Funny thing happened to me the other day. In my Integrated Marketing Communications(IMC)class, a group gave a presentation in which their commercial was flash animation and included chibi-sailor moon. One of the guys in the group sits in my row, so I asked him who did the flash. When he said that he did it, I asked him if he was into anime. He said yes and the next time I saw him, he gave me a disc with the first few episodes of X. Have you all seen it already? I love it!!!! It looks like this will be my favorite! What do you think of it?[/color]
Avalon Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Hmm...I thought that X was a anime movie or something...cause I saw the movie. It was good..and I saw the sequal, Tokyo Babalon...thinking about getting "X two" for Yule...
amiboshi Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Actually, Tokyo Babylon isn't a sequal, it's another CLAMP series. I hated X the movie, but I like X TV. I'm on episode 17 or something like that, and I love it. ^-^ It's really creepy and they have some really cool psychic battles, plus I like the nice animation. ^^
Darkness Posted December 8, 2002 Author Posted December 8, 2002 Yeah (heck yeah)lol. Sorry about that. Anyways, I'm done with the first four episodes and I am desperately craving the rest. I might just go on ebay and look for some vcds or something. I've never wanted a series this bad before!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Sorry Guys but we've discussed X various times in other topics made here including some clamp topics please use those to post in instead. Topic Closed. ;)
Recommended Posts