Jinzouningen17 Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Just thought I'd make a little game to livin up the boards a bit. :D Anyway, this is a little idea I picked up from another forum, and I thought it was pretty fun. But anyway, its a little thing where we create a little(well, long)story. Anyway, before we begin, you must know the rules. So um, here they go.... 1. Must only use [b]4 words[/b] per reply. 2. The reply [b]must directly connected[/b] to the last post. 3. Try not to use alot of profanity. 4. Try not to be TOO perverted(you can be a little perverted because I know Roshi will be mentioned on here, so you know their will be a little perversion with him involved. But nothing too disturbing or too sexual. Dont make it something you wouldnt want your 5 year old to read.) 5. Any DB, DBZ, and DBGT character can be used. 6. Any old school Christmas characters can also be used(Santa Clause, the Grinch, Scrooge, etc.) 7. Must be about Christmas. :D And thats pretty much it. Here is an example of what this thread should look like.... --------------------------------------- Jinzouningen 17: Once Upon A Time PiroMunkie: Their were three Saiya-Jins ShyGuy: Who loved to kill. --------------------------------------- Something along those lines. Obviously this story will be much better with your creative minds. Well, with that said, lets make this a fun long story okay. :D Well, I guess I'll be the one to begin this..... Twas the night before
Juu Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Up on the rooftop,[/color] [/size]
Chaos Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Uhhh...not too sure if this violates the "more than one sentance post" thing, and I think this should go in G&S, but oh well.. Santa sat, ready to...
Ryan Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=green] Dabura grabbed the presents...[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=indigo]This sort of thing is a game, thus it belong in the Adventure Arena. Eh, while I am here... targets painted on them.[/color]
Ryan Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 [color=green] , he hated painted balls...[/color]
Recommended Posts