OtakuBoards

hey guys glad to see Otaku back up and running

KAMAKAZI

Hey everyone,its KAMAKAZI if you haven't noticed yet.Umm,so this is what I saved I guess.Umm,I guess a lot of people are mad at me because they think that I was the one who caused the trouble.Well,it wasn't me in fact I did as much as I could to help.Umm,sorry to Transtic Nerve.I was the one who deleted you if you didn't figure it out.The reason I did is because it looked to me like you were taking their side.It was really a shock but I felt like I had to do what I had to do.I guess I'll probably be banned after posting this on the account of Transtic and all,even though I was told I'd be thanked.I guess I went a little out of line taking on something like that.Well i guess Im outta stuff to say so c ya around.On AIM I guess...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]as long as they dont spam... it ok thou, i hate spammers... aka laughing stock and a few others... ok yea i spam too a little... but not as much as they do... well i will thank you kama for you helped me and james in the final hours of the boards and i greatly appreciate that... and i hope they dont ban you for what you did was actually nice and i know if i heard those 2 losers talking about it i would have done the same or told admin depending on when you found out... well nm... just glad to see your back[/font][/color][/size]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]as long as they dont spam... it ok thou, i hate spammers... aka laughing stock and a few others... ok yea i spam too a little... but not as much as they do... well i will thank you kama for you helped me and james in the final hours of the boards and i greatly appreciate that... and i hope they dont ban you for what you did was actually nice and i know if i heard those 2 losers talking about it i would have done the same or told admin depending on when you found out... well nm... just glad to see your back[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*sighs* Forget ppl who SPAM. As I've said for the millionth time don't get on ppl for SPAMming once in a while to be funny, but what thimoc did, as in SPAMming by flood posting every topic with SPAM, is the type you should get scricter on.

hey kami, welcome back man... i doubt u'll get banned since u actually banned gendo and shinji... lol.. i think that's pretty funny... ne way, if ne one has a prob with you, then they're wack... cuz you were the one that actually tricked those guys into making you admin... well, welcome back buddy!! :D :cool:

-[I]back to posting![/I]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick]I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!! I want my posts back dag nerbit!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Posts don't mean everything. Calm yoself down.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]yeah I suppose that I do somewhat feel funny without my 1 thousand some-odd posts but like Altron said posts arent everything unless you are thimoc... [/B][/QUOTE]

true dat... i wonder if he'll ever be allowed back in???

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]well thimoc only had 300+ posts... he lost 4000 for EOST... so he dont matter... and i think it is a dumb idea anyway these are new baords... and this will let new people be the big spammers like thimoc and ultima...[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]hmmmm...... you wouldn't happen to be final flash, wouldya??? ne way, i feel you, i want my posts back! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, He could be Final Flash, or maybe, just possibly, believe it or not, [I]I'm[/I] Final Flash!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hmmm, He could be Final Flash, or maybe, just possibly, believe it or not, [I]I'm[/I] Final Flash!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Looks like they're two Final Flashs running around. The real one, and another member which Tec-9 mistook Flash for. Intriging...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]The imposter could be anyone I'm afraid, but we'll find them in the end. I just hope there isn't a Warlock imposter out there... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, i was talking to Tec-9, it was a simple missunderstading. ;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]Hey everyone,its KAMAKAZI if you haven't noticed yet.Umm,so this is what I saved I guess.Umm,I guess a lot of people are mad at me because they think that I was the one who caused the trouble.Well,it wasn't me in fact I did as much as I could to help.Umm,sorry to Transtic Nerve.I was the one who deleted you if you didn't figure it out.The reason I did is because it looked to me like you were taking their side.It was really a shock but I felt like I had to do what I had to do.I guess I'll probably be banned after posting this on the account of Transtic and all,even though I was told I'd be thanked.I guess I went a little out of line taking on something like that.Well i guess Im outta stuff to say so c ya around.On AIM I guess...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
you should of known better Transtic siding with a group of immature idiots, you should know Transtic would never do that