Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone,its KAMAKAZI if you haven't noticed yet.Umm,so this is what I saved I guess.Umm,I guess a lot of people are mad at me because they think that I was the one who caused the trouble.Well,it wasn't me in fact I did as much as I could to help.Umm,sorry to Transtic Nerve.I was the one who deleted you if you didn't figure it out.The reason I did is because it looked to me like you were taking their side.It was really a shock but I felt like I had to do what I had to do.I guess I'll probably be banned after posting this on the account of Transtic and all,even though I was told I'd be thanked.I guess I went a little out of line taking on something like that.Well i guess Im outta stuff to say so c ya around.On AIM I guess...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yes..and they are hella active...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Too many people always on[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]as long as they dont spam... it ok thou, i hate spammers... aka laughing stock and a few others... ok yea i spam too a little... but not as much as they do... well i will thank you kama for you helped me and james in the final hours of the boards and i greatly appreciate that... and i hope they dont ban you for what you did was actually nice and i know if i heard those 2 losers talking about it i would have done the same or told admin depending on when you found out... well nm... just glad to see your back[/font][/color][/size]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]as long as they dont spam... it ok thou, i hate spammers... aka laughing stock and a few others... ok yea i spam too a little... but not as much as they do... well i will thank you kama for you helped me and james in the final hours of the boards and i greatly appreciate that... and i hope they dont ban you for what you did was actually nice and i know if i heard those 2 losers talking about it i would have done the same or told admin depending on when you found out... well nm... just glad to see your back[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


*sighs* Forget ppl who SPAM. As I've said for the millionth time don't get on ppl for SPAMming once in a while to be funny, but what thimoc did, as in SPAMming by flood posting every topic with SPAM, is the type you should get scricter on.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=red][b] This is the most active i've ever seen Otaku be.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah it's VERY active.
Posted
hey kami, welcome back man... i doubt u'll get banned since u actually banned gendo and shinji... lol.. i think that's pretty funny... ne way, if ne one has a prob with you, then they're wack... cuz you were the one that actually tricked those guys into making you admin... well, welcome back buddy!! :D :cool:

-[I]back to posting![/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=red][b] This is the most active i've ever seen Otaku be.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a good as new...
Posted
hmmmm...... you wouldn't happen to be final flash, wouldya??? ne way, i feel you, i want my posts back!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick]I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!! I want my posts back dag nerbit!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Posts don't mean everything. Calm yoself down.
Posted
yeah I suppose that I do somewhat feel funny without my 1 thousand some-odd posts but like Altron said posts arent everything unless you are thimoc...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]yeah I suppose that I do somewhat feel funny without my 1 thousand some-odd posts but like Altron said posts arent everything unless you are thimoc... [/B][/QUOTE]

true dat... i wonder if he'll ever be allowed back in???
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]well thimoc only had 300+ posts... he lost 4000 for EOST... so he dont matter... and i think it is a dumb idea anyway these are new baords... and this will let new people be the big spammers like thimoc and ultima...[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]hmmmm...... you wouldn't happen to be final flash, wouldya??? ne way, i feel you, i want my posts back! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, He could be Final Flash, or maybe, just possibly, believe it or not, [I]I'm[/I] Final Flash!! :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hmmm, He could be Final Flash, or maybe, just possibly, believe it or not, [I]I'm[/I] Final Flash!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Looks like they're two Final Flashs running around. The real one, and another member which Tec-9 mistook Flash for. Intriging...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]The imposter could be anyone I'm afraid, but we'll find them in the end. I just hope there isn't a Warlock imposter out there... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, i was talking to Tec-9, it was a simple missunderstading. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

lol, i was talking to Tec-9, it was a simple missunderstading. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I know that, I simply wanted to say that. *Looks around nervously...*
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]Hey everyone,its KAMAKAZI if you haven't noticed yet.Umm,so this is what I saved I guess.Umm,I guess a lot of people are mad at me because they think that I was the one who caused the trouble.Well,it wasn't me in fact I did as much as I could to help.Umm,sorry to Transtic Nerve.I was the one who deleted you if you didn't figure it out.The reason I did is because it looked to me like you were taking their side.It was really a shock but I felt like I had to do what I had to do.I guess I'll probably be banned after posting this on the account of Transtic and all,even though I was told I'd be thanked.I guess I went a little out of line taking on something like that.Well i guess Im outta stuff to say so c ya around.On AIM I guess...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
you should of known better Transtic siding with a group of immature idiots, you should know Transtic would never do that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...