OtakuBoards

The Ice Dragon is going away.............maybe permanently

Ice Dragon v2

It seems that this night may be my last thread ever posted
so it happens that my dentist appointment has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning. but thats not the point. my point is that i lost my dam retainer, for the second time. n i know for a fact that im toast. i lost it at a camping trip. but i dunno how my mom n my dentist will take it. this might mean i might have to go back to braces. if im not back within a week n three days (estimated time of grounding) take my name off the member list. all i can say is im dead n wish me good luck. n another thing,if u guys know a good excuse, post it here. n remember, i went to a camping trip.
well guys, its been nice knowing u.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]o.O That's sad... but why exactly would you be leaving again? I kinda got confused half way through.. :confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]He's basically joking...saying that he's gonna be dead for losing his retainer (I did that once a long time ago). Nothing serious to be concerned about...he'll be back soon enough.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i think hes being over-dramatic. he lost his routainer and hes gonna get grounded for at least 3 weeks. he also claims that his parents will "kill him" and to take him off the member list if he doesnt post again. at least thats what i got frum it. [/B][/QUOTE]
ok let me straighten this out
1. i know for a fact im grounded for at least a week
2. if im not back within two weeks or so, take me off the list

and another thing, where are the excuses?????

[B]i got one:
-i woke up and there was this squirrel in the tent. it had my routainer in its mouth then it ran away. i chased it, but it went up a tree, and i suck at climbing trees, so i said screw it and walked away. [/B][/QUOTE]
out of the lamest excuses ive made up, this has got to be the worst, no offense though
do u think my dentist will fall for that???

i was joking. i wuldve laffed if u seriously said that.
heres another one:
-I was walking around out on my camping trip with my routainer in my mouth (where it belongs) and i get to this weird lookin puddle. then >insert family member name here< scared me and i was so scared i spit out my routainer and it landed in the puddle and the puddle turned out to be acid and the routainer melted.

[B]i was joking. i wuldve laffed if u seriously said that.
heres another one:
-I was walking around out on my camping trip with my routainer in my mouth (where it belongs) and i get to this weird lookin puddle. then >insert family member name here< scared me and i was so scared i spit out my routainer and it landed in the puddle and the puddle turned out to be acid and the routainer melted. [/B][/QUOTE]
i knew u were joking
but acid??????
how the hell acid would reach to a campsite???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]This whole topic is ridiculous :rolleyes:

p.s. I appologize if I got mad at anyone or was mean to anyone today. It was an odd day...and I'm usually not mean. So once again, I appologize.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
its all right, im just worried sick about tomorrow

haha! i new i culd come up with a good one. im smart! im smart!
*does the Im Smart dance*
seeya, suckas! im smart!
i wont be back until wednesday cause i cant go on the comp tuesdays!
so have fun and dont do drugs while im away. u can start again once im back.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]thats too bad, I hope you will be able to return to the boards, if not, then have a long and presperous life.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]WAH! That's what I say to people! Namely: you! Don't steal, don't steal ;D Also, you spelled prosperous wrong ^^"

For some strange reason I have a feeling Ice Dragon will be back very, very, very, very soon.

Lickity Spilt,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]