Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 It seems that this night may be my last thread ever posted so it happens that my dentist appointment has been rescheduled for tomorrow morning. but thats not the point. my point is that i lost my dam retainer, for the second time. n i know for a fact that im toast. i lost it at a camping trip. but i dunno how my mom n my dentist will take it. this might mean i might have to go back to braces. if im not back within a week n three days (estimated time of grounding) take my name off the member list. all i can say is im dead n wish me good luck. n another thing,if u guys know a good excuse, post it here. n remember, i went to a camping trip. well guys, its been nice knowing u.
PiroMunkie Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]o.O That's sad... but why exactly would you be leaving again? I kinda got confused half way through.. :confused:[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 thats too bad, I hope you will be able to return to the boards, if not, then have a long and presperous life....
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]o.O That's sad... but why exactly would you be leaving again? I kinda got confused half way through.. :confused:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]He's basically joking...saying that he's gonna be dead for losing his retainer (I did that once a long time ago). Nothing serious to be concerned about...he'll be back soon enough.[/color]
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i think hes being over-dramatic. he lost his routainer and hes gonna get grounded for at least 3 weeks. he also claims that his parents will "kill him" and to take him off the member list if he doesnt post again. at least thats what i got frum it.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]i think hes being over-dramatic. he lost his routainer and hes gonna get grounded for at least 3 weeks. he also claims that his parents will "kill him" and to take him off the member list if he doesnt post again. at least thats what i got frum it. [/B][/QUOTE] ok let me straighten this out 1. i know for a fact im grounded for at least a week 2. if im not back within two weeks or so, take me off the list and another thing, where are the excuses?????
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i got one: -i woke up and there was this squirrel in the tent. it had my routainer in its mouth then it ran away. i chased it, but it went up a tree, and i suck at climbing trees, so i said screw it and walked away.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]i got one: -i woke up and there was this squirrel in the tent. it had my routainer in its mouth then it ran away. i chased it, but it went up a tree, and i suck at climbing trees, so i said screw it and walked away. [/B][/QUOTE] out of the lamest excuses ive made up, this has got to be the worst, no offense though do u think my dentist will fall for that???
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 i was joking. i wuldve laffed if u seriously said that. heres another one: -I was walking around out on my camping trip with my routainer in my mouth (where it belongs) and i get to this weird lookin puddle. then >insert family member name here< scared me and i was so scared i spit out my routainer and it landed in the puddle and the puddle turned out to be acid and the routainer melted.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]i was joking. i wuldve laffed if u seriously said that. heres another one: -I was walking around out on my camping trip with my routainer in my mouth (where it belongs) and i get to this weird lookin puddle. then >insert family member name here< scared me and i was so scared i spit out my routainer and it landed in the puddle and the puddle turned out to be acid and the routainer melted. [/B][/QUOTE] i knew u were joking but acid?????? how the hell acid would reach to a campsite???
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]thats too bad, I hope you will be able to return to the boards, if not, then have a long and presperous life.... [/B][/QUOTE] I WANT TO RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 ok. change that to toxic waste, and u just dont put sumthing thats been in toxic waste in your mouth, no matter how long u hold it under the sink with the water on. so u threw it out.
BabyGirl Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=deeppink]This whole topic is ridiculous :rolleyes: p.s. I appologize if I got mad at anyone or was mean to anyone today. It was an odd day...and I'm usually not mean. So once again, I appologize.[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 u know what, ill take ur excuse but ill modify it hopefully, a little sleep will help me change it
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]This whole topic is ridiculous :rolleyes: p.s. I appologize if I got mad at anyone or was mean to anyone today. It was an odd day...and I'm usually not mean. So once again, I appologize.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] its all right, im just worried sick about tomorrow
No-Name Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 haha! i new i culd come up with a good one. im smart! im smart! *does the Im Smart dance* seeya, suckas! im smart! i wont be back until wednesday cause i cant go on the comp tuesdays! so have fun and dont do drugs while im away. u can start again once im back.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]thats too bad, I hope you will be able to return to the boards, if not, then have a long and presperous life.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]WAH! That's what I say to people! Namely: you! Don't steal, don't steal ;D Also, you spelled prosperous wrong ^^" For some strange reason I have a feeling Ice Dragon will be back very, very, very, very soon. Lickity Spilt, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] Good luck with ur situation, and PLEASE don't leave 4 good! Ur one of my best friends here![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now