JJ Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 This is like my worst nightmare! My best friend gave a present to someone with the last of her money and they purposely left right infront of her! Te reason was the it had been grabbed by her dog and she had to run it through the washing machine. I thought that my heart had just been shattered she gave it to me and ran off to her bus. I just started crying and i can't stop and oh i thought everyone here could help me. :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Guest Matt Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 [color=red][b]Um, come again?I got the "worst nightmare" part.[/b][/color]
Justin Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 I think what this person is saying is that his/her best freind tried to give someone a present. But because it had been run through the ashing machine after ebing chewed on a little by a dog, that person decided not to accepted it. Apparantly, this hurt Darncoolguy's best freind so she began crying and gave the presnt to Darncool guy instead, and then ran off. Now, Darncoolguy is hurt because of his/her best friend. -Justin
Pressure Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [color=purple]That person was obviously not worthy of the gift then.[/color]
JJ Posted December 18, 2002 Author Posted December 18, 2002 Yah well my friend really liked her and she still wont answer the phone. I really hope she doesn't do something foolish.
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 it sounds like your friend likes this person more then a friend.(smacks head after reading title) It's the thought that counts, the person who didn't accept it is a loser. Tell your friend not to waste their time.
Rikku Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [font=verdana][color=0099ff]Hey, that's harsh. Whatever happened to "it's the thought that counts"?[/color][/font]
Phantom Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 I think thats horibble... Just plain sad.. :*(
DKsAngel Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 thats horrible..i think I really didnt understand it but...ok lol
Dragon Fou Lu Posted December 19, 2002 Posted December 19, 2002 if one of my friends gave me something which was stuck through the washing machine , and then chewed up by their dog i still would've kept it. maybe i'm just being a little foolish when i'm saying this though! :(
sydney Posted December 19, 2002 Posted December 19, 2002 I read what everyone said and I still am not sure on what happened. But I do have a solution! And to me it sounds like someone needs to get jacked in the face. Straighten them out.
Sky Moonflow Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 It's sad....really horribble. I had the almost same thing same thing happen to me and I never left my room for months.
Lady Asphyxia Posted December 28, 2002 Posted December 28, 2002 [color=darkred]Wow, that's harsh. Was your friend upset, or did she just shrug it off?[/color]
Zidargh Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Eh? Talk to that person and shout at here telling what you feel in your mind. Thats just lower that the limit, you cant just NOT accept a present, I'm really sorry. What a horrible person, you should really express your emotion to this horrible 'someone' dont use violence, but dont be afraid to express your emotion.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now