OtakuBoards

Sorry, small change in name.

Dante

Sorry everyone for the name change. But someone over the holiday weekend thought it would be funny to send me a virus so I have been battling that all weekend. I had to reformat my hard drive and was not able to back anything up. So I have had to change alot of my online identities to keep this person from doing it again. My email has changed, aol name, website is changing, and many more. This is a pain and is immature. Anyone who does this is an idiot and I have absolutly no respect for them. Oh by the way, this is Zaku II if you did not already know.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dante [/i]
[B]Sorry everyone for the name change. But someone over the holiday weekend thought it would be funny to send me a virus so I have been battling that all weekend. I had to reformat my hard drive and was not able to back anything up. So I have had to change alot of my online identities to keep this person from doing it again. My email has changed, aol name, website is changing, and many more. This is a pain and is immature. Anyone who does this is an idiot and I have absolutly no respect for them. Oh by the way, this is Zaku II if you did not already know. [/B][/QUOTE]
SO does that mean you have changed your aim sn?

Yes i got it in email. They sent it to me about 300 times and the file wass like 3.mb so that locked up my email acount. Then they kept hacking through AIM. My dang Macavee Virus scan would not pick it up either so thats how i got it in the first place.

Firemac, to answer your question yes it will change, I have not re downloaded the AIM yet some when I do ill let you know.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dante [/i]
[B]Yes i got it in email. They sent it to me about 300 times and the file wass like 3.mb so that locked up my email acount. Then they kept hacking through AIM. My dang Macavee Virus scan would not pick it up either so thats how i got it in the first place.

Firemac, to answer your question yes it will change, I have not re downloaded the AIM yet some when I do ill let you know. [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, well you better tell me, heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]wow, man, i would kill the blasted person if it were me, well welcome back! [/B][/QUOTE]

kill the person for zaku 2 who sent him a virus

hehe..you can't do anything cause you can't find him/her..someone is pissing me off at other board and i wanna kick his *** so bad..but nothing i can do but immaturly curses at him and try to irritate him

btw sorry that happend zaku2

hey Zaku. if you were useing a hotmail address when it was sent to you you could of put your junk mail filter on "Exclusive" and only ppl on your address list could mail you.