Jump to content
OtakuBoards

So how long can ya hold it????  

  1. 1. So how long can ya hold it????

    • 1 day (ur quite the forgiver)
      4
    • 1 week (its an average)
      4
    • 1 month (can u always be that pissed)
      7
    • I never hold grudges
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
I don't hold grudges. (except with Safer, I HATE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH). Other then that everyone likes me.

So, in closing, I rock, Safer is a total SH!T
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]How long can u hold a grudge over someone or something??? [/B][/QUOTE]
it depends, it all depends on what happened
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

OMG!!!! We aint fighting.... I think im sick. lol. j/k [/B][/QUOTE]
dam, i knew i forgot to edit my last post

heres the correction..........

yea
How does he know
Posted
[color=deeppink]While you two are getting yourselves all confused, I will answer your question. You must be able to appreciate the [i]humor[/i] in Mush's statement "Other than that, everyone likes me..." I hope that doesn't *confuse* you further...:p[/color]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

me and majin gohan have a grudge like this., lol. kind afunny how mucht times weve benn firneds and stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm only really pissed at you when you post bad things bout me. I really don't mind you otherwise
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I can hold grudges forever, I never really forgive, just forget.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink] I have this person who holds a grudge against me for abosulutely nothing (note to all of you she is NUTS)
anyway so I have no feeling for her cept that she is really mean ( I DIDN'T DO NOTIN TO HER OR ANY OF HER "FRIENDS") I have a huge grudge on this boy from 5th grade (i'm in 7th) cuz he started to be a total @$$hole to me for learning Japanes. He can screw off. But other than him I don't hold grudges at all (to forgiving I guess) [/COLOR]
Posted
yes, it definitely dpenends on what the person did and who it was. ive held grudges frum anywhere to 1 hour to forever. bu i recently read an article that saiud holding grudges is unhealthy.
Posted
I forgive easily the first time someone does something to me, as long as the person's sincerely sorry for what she/he had done and apologized for it
however, if the you go and do the exact same thing after you apologized and said you'd never do it again (and if it's really bad), I can hold grudges for ages

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...