Grudges

Ice Dragon v2

So how long can ya hold it????  

1. 1. So how long can ya hold it????

• 1 day (ur quite the forgiver)
    • 1 week (its an average)
    • 1 month (can u always be that pissed)
    • I never hold grudges

Some things I can never really forgive people for for what they have done to me, but I accept that it is part of life and that human stupidity = suffering. I don't really let sh** eat at me becuz' really I don't give a sh** anymore. I get along with people so most people in my school are either friends, or at least allies. I don't really have any enemies, well except for the principal and teacher staff. But really I go by the punk attitude. I don't really give a f*** what anyone thinks. I'm the way I am and if they don't like then they can just suck on it. BTW that's a new song I wrote for my band. Suck On It. Catchy eh?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]It all depends on what or who I'm holding a grugde on and for what reason.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]I agree.....however, I have grudges that have lasted for years....and I will [i]never[/i] let them go. The reasons are absolutely unforgivable.[/COLOR] :o

Guest Master O Beans
Bah! There's too much fun stuff to do in life then get down over something, so I tend to forget all that bad stuff, what's forgotten, is forgiven...at least that's how I ten to deal with stuff ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by thimok [/i]
[B]

uh oh..a smart guy....he might say that im stupid in big words...like..."that thimok guy is the quintessance of idiocracy" or somethin like that....uh oh.. a smart guy [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Oooo....Smart Guy....You came all the way back to this topic to see if someone qouted you, to start an arguement....Oooo Smart Guy....{author's note--Perhaps not a complete moron.....just lacking Common Sense, and the knowledge of the fact that arguing in a message board is laughable--} PS: I'm [i]NOT[/i] arguing with this person, just stating my opinion.[/COLOR]:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Oooo....Smart Guy....You came all the way back to this topic to see if someone qouted you, to start an arguement....Oooo Smart Guy....{author's note--Perhaps not a complete moron.....just lacking Common Sense, and the knowledge of the fact that arguing in a message board is laughable--} PS: I'm [i]NOT[/i] arguing with this person, just stating my opinion.[/COLOR]:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Galxy Girl...you kick! :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Whoa Galxy! You had better watch out, Thimok might hold a grudge against ya for a long time! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ahaha...you funny dork :laugh: (don't worry, I know him in real life) I bet I'm the only one who gets the humor in these posts...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ummm.. me and cheerleaders usually tend not to get along that well. I guess you could kinda call that a grudge, it's been that way for years on end now.. but otherwise it'd prolly be week or so[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah yes, the cheerleader thing...heh, I really hope that isn't held against me (the cheerleader)...I got pretty defensive last night about the whole thing. Sorry bout that, last night I was kinda mean to everyone :blush:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE]last night I was kinda mean to everyone [/QUOTE]

I have felt her wrath before, and I must say, it wasn't very pleasant! She's rather feisty!:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

I have felt her wrath before, and I must say, it wasn't very pleasant! She's rather feisty!:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Thank you for that, Master. Now everyone will begin to think I'm some super b*tch in real life :rolleyes: lol, kidding, kidding...[/color]

I don't hold grudges. They are really useless.

If I ever hold a grudge, it's not for very long (as both Shinji and Gendo can attest). I don't even hold a grudge against Thimoc, even though I personally think that he's some 12 year old kid with no life lol.

It's not in my nature to hold a grudge...although I am still wary of people if I need to be.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I don't hold grudges. They are really useless.

If I ever hold a grudge, it's not for very long. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I am definitely the same way, I have a pretty quick temper and hastily get mad, but most of the time I control it. So basically, there are only two people I have ever known that I still hold a grudge against...er, maybe it's not so much a grudge as it is I just plain hate them, who knows :rolleyes:.

Oh, by the way James, I can no longer look at your avatar and smile at the funny Nintendo guy :( hehehe :p...what's this new one stand for? I think you should still use your old ST Power one...lol :D
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I am definitely the same way, I have a pretty quick temper and hastily get mad, but most of the time I control it. So basically, there are only two people I have ever known that I still hold a grudge against...er, maybe it's not so much a grudge as it is I just plain hate them, who knows :rolleyes:.

Oh, by the way James, I can no longer look at your avatar and smile at the funny Nintendo guy :( hehehe :p...what's this new one stand for? I think you should still use your old ST Power one...lol :D
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...people seemed to like good ol' Shiggy. hehe

Don't worry, he'll be the avatar I normally use. Cept, the avatar I am now using is temporary. It's based on Otaku Media's new website.

So I'll probably change avatars around as the launch gets closer, but don't worry, Shiggy ain't gone...he'll be back soon. hehe