EMU Posted December 25, 2002 Posted December 25, 2002 I have recieved for my christmas presents; A Game Cube, with: 2 controllers, a memory card, and SSBM, Rogue Leader, Turok Evo., 007 nightfire, Starfox, Eternal Darkness, and Resident Evil. /me does happy dance. What else did ppl get? and does anyone know an easy way to get past the krazoa spirit of fear? (In Starfox) oh, btw, does otaku have an mirc chat room?
Desbreko Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 [color=indigo]Damn, you are a lucky little bugger, lol. You got a good haul. :) I didn't actually get any video game stuff this year (nice leather jacket and digital camera, though), but I did get $40, which I'm going to use to get Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords. I'm hoping to be able to go shopping and pick it up tomorrow. I'm rather anxious to play ZLTP again, it's been so long.[/color]
Spikey Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 Ask my big brother. He got Starfox, Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusian (GBA), and Animal Crossing. I didn't get any for Nintendo, but amazingly, I did get some games. 1.)Tekken 4 2.) 007: nightfire 3.) Wait, I got one for the GBC: Pokemon Trading card game fo the Game Boy Color. That's about it, 3 really nice games. Ahh... I love Christmas!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 26, 2002 Posted December 26, 2002 Hehe, I love GameCube(My brother bought his last year). I didn't get and games this Christmas but we got my brother SuperMario Sunshine, GCN extension cord, SMS players guide, and a Mario shirt(and more but non gaming related).
Bandit Joeykuba Posted December 27, 2002 Posted December 27, 2002 I got a Gamecube, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Metroid Fusion, and Yu-Gi-Oh: DDS. Oh, and $50 to spend on any gaming related thingy I want... I'm saving it 'til Feb. so I can buy YgO: Falsebound Kingdom and YGO: Dungeon Dice Monsters. ^_^
Sniglefager Posted January 8, 2003 Posted January 8, 2003 hey, I'm lucky too. I got a PS2, Kingdom Hearts, FFX, DBZ Budokai, Virtua Fighter 4, Maximo Ghosts to Glory, GTA 3. I also got some GBA games and a couple GC games. Who's the spoiled one now?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now