Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So does anyone listen to her?
I really like her songs. Good enough to rival Hikaru Utada (Does anyone here listen to her aswell?)

I persoanlly like Trauma. It has a nice techno/rock music theme.
I like a lot of her other songs aswell.

I would have bought her CD, but all import records are so expensive...

What are your thoughts?
Posted
I really got into Ayumi Hamasaki when I was on a J-Music curve about six months ago. I kinda fell off it for awhile when I started listening to Heavy Metal again, but I'm going through a bit of a Techno/J-Pop thing right now, so she's made her way back onto my playlist, heh.

I [i]really[/i] like some Remixes of her Songs. For example, the Goldenscan remix of 'Evolution', the Hybrid remix of 'Prolouge' and the DuMonde remix of 'Trauma' are all really good, I'd recommend them to anyone who likes Techno.
Posted
I relallly like her new album RAINBOW. And I realllllly like [i]We wish[/i] from that album.

I am also a fan of most of her remix stuff and some of her older albums. Like LOVEppears and songs like Whatever! (which is a favorite of mine from any artist)
Posted
This figures...of course I never hear of good singers....I need to get out more.
If her music is Japanese...or basically Techno/Pop or maybe Heavy Metal, I'll be sure to listen to it. That's about all I like.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]If her music is Japanese...[/B][/QUOTE]

Since Japanese is just one big lump of genre after all.

Yup, I really enjoy ayu's music and especially her new album. Been listening to her for a few years and she's been improving constantly since the first time I've heard her.

Oh, and I've never been too big on Hikki. I enjoy most of her music, but not really something I go out of my way for. I can't really take her in large doses either, her voice becomes annoying. I don't think I've ever gotten through a full album of hers, heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...