Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]They're the most hated band in Ajax.

I like their music.My fave is [i]"Mr.Amsterdam"[/i].I reccomend that fans should take a listen. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=navy]Why would they be the most hated band in Ajax when they came from Ajax? You'd think they would like them then.[/color]
Posted
Yeah I admit their........T_T..........-_-.z.........I_I.............O_o;...okay? I mean Vegeta Rocker is right.......they have no 'VOCAL TALENT' unless you think that screaming into a mic and jumping around like 3 year olds wanting to play 'peek-a-boo' then yeah they uhh.......'roc' O_o honestly they suck.......their song "In Too Deep" When I first heard it I thought it was "In To Sleep" I was like Hey you too!? wow! then you read my mind! IN TO SLEEP ROQS! then my nephew said "No stupid In Too Deep!" I was like............O_o;;

"They suck!" (>-_-<) so since then I hated them........but I do like "I Don't Wanna Waist My Time" but then it str=arted to get annoying............-_-.Z (SNORE!)
Posted
I only heard of sum 41 when they were on FLY TV a while back. And I found them mildly amusing, they seemed to be interesting people to interview.

Their music wasn't too half baked either...
Posted
[color=darkblue]I did'nt used to like them, but when i heard their new album, i started to like them, but they still don't make it into my top 20 favourite bands [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...