OtakuBoards

Awwww ****!

Flash

Ack! I was just up to Mideel, with Tifa, and I accidentaly Saved over my game!! NO!!!!! Yup, it's back to Disk one for me. [b]40 hours[/b] worth of playing, Training, and all that for nuffin. :( I had all Limit Breaks, and 4 pieces of Mastered 'All' Materia. Last save was before Rocket town... :( :(

Guest Deranged Gerbil
holy **** man! I feel your pain, its happened to be once before, except I was on 87 hours! man was I pi$$ed off when that happened :mad: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Ack! I was just up to Mideel, with Tifa, and I accidentaly Saved over my game!! NO!!!!! Yup, it's back to Disk one for me. [b]40 hours[/b] worth of playing, Training, and all that for nuffin. :( I had all Limit Breaks, and 4 pieces of Mastered 'All' Materia. Last save was before Rocket town... :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, it gives you something to work at! ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]thats unlucky flash, I lost a file once with 100+ hours on it, but you'll get over it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not the worst of it. I lost my Disk 1, so I can't start again...

Oh well, I'll go get my PAR back from my friend, borrow disk 1, and start again... with SEPHIROTH!! YEAH BA-BY!!

SEPH OWNZ j00!!!

Sephiroth
.._¯¯¯_
.| /\ /\ |
.|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
.\¯| /¯/
.[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

well think of it as this... atleast you didn't lose a file with 189 hours on it. But that only happened 'cause i left it on over night 'bout 6 times...

But wouldn't having sephiroth in you team mess the game up a little. just like in ff9 when you trry to get beatrix. theres certain battles that you can't fight with her in you team or it'll freeze...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]well think of it as this... atleast you didn't lose a file with 189 hours on it. But that only happened 'cause i left it on over night 'bout 6 times...

But wouldn't having sephiroth in you team mess the game up a little. just like in ff9 when you trry to get beatrix. theres certain battles that you can't fight with her in you team or it'll freeze... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, lets see....

Sephiroth in Party? Yeah, I'd do that , even if it messed up the game. :D It's a price I am GLADLY willing to pay.