Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ack! I was just up to Mideel, with Tifa, and I accidentaly Saved over my game!! NO!!!!! Yup, it's back to Disk one for me. [b]40 hours[/b] worth of playing, Training, and all that for nuffin. :( I had all Limit Breaks, and 4 pieces of Mastered 'All' Materia. Last save was before Rocket town... :( :(
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
holy **** man! I feel your pain, its happened to be once before, except I was on 87 hours! man was I pi$$ed off when that happened :mad: :flaming:
Posted
[b]I got stuck in the Northern Crater, Disc 3 (I got lost, and couldn't get out...so I started again from Disc 2,..when you're in that Ancient City thing..then I got back to where I was, and had even better materia!
And now, now I ain't stuck! In the Crater I mean..[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Ack! I was just up to Mideel, with Tifa, and I accidentaly Saved over my game!! NO!!!!! Yup, it's back to Disk one for me. [b]40 hours[/b] worth of playing, Training, and all that for nuffin. :( I had all Limit Breaks, and 4 pieces of Mastered 'All' Materia. Last save was before Rocket town... :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]



Hey, it gives you something to work at! ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]thats unlucky flash, I lost a file once with 100+ hours on it, but you'll get over it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not the worst of it. I lost my Disk 1, so I can't start again...

Oh well, I'll go get my PAR back from my friend, borrow disk 1, and start again... with SEPHIROTH!! YEAH BA-BY!!

SEPH OWNZ j00!!!

Sephiroth
.._¯¯¯_
.| /\ /\ |
.|/( '' )\|
/¯\¯¯/¯\
.\¯| /¯/
.[]OOx|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
Posted
well think of it as this... atleast you didn't lose a file with 189 hours on it. But that only happened 'cause i left it on over night 'bout 6 times...

But wouldn't having sephiroth in you team mess the game up a little. just like in ff9 when you trry to get beatrix. theres certain battles that you can't fight with her in you team or it'll freeze...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]well think of it as this... atleast you didn't lose a file with 189 hours on it. But that only happened 'cause i left it on over night 'bout 6 times...

But wouldn't having sephiroth in you team mess the game up a little. just like in ff9 when you trry to get beatrix. theres certain battles that you can't fight with her in you team or it'll freeze... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, lets see....

Sephiroth in Party? Yeah, I'd do that , even if it messed up the game. :D It's a price I am GLADLY willing to pay.
Posted
Even though he doesn't get any limit breaks?? bet ya didn't know that...
Posted
Not me! Atleast not on any ff games. Only on other games.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Even though he doesn't get any limit breaks?? bet ya didn't know that... [/B][/QUOTE]

How much of a n00b do ya think I am!? Of course I knew that!!
Posted
i didn't know that until someone on the old board posted it... Thats 'cause i despise of gamesharks.... ruined 2 out of the 3 playstations i had...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...