Phantom Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 [color=firebrick]To be alone Is to feel nothing, To hold nothing, To see nothing, To be alone Is to give, But not receive, Is to cry, To be alone Is to die, And be forgot, Never to be spoke of, To be alone Is to lose the fight, To grip but nothing, Thin air?[/color]
Sky Moonflow Posted December 31, 2002 Posted December 31, 2002 My that is a sad poem it achually describes hew some pepole feel (Like me). I would love to any other pomes you have.
BearsBaby635 Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=blue] *claps* Very nice, bro. I know that feeling...bah you already know that. Anywho I think it's nice and it's one I can actually understand without reading many times[/color]
KittyLynn Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 That is very touching.I would also like to see anymore you may have.
Boo Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 It is fantastic! Just one lil min point here. the last sentence..... I dunno.... didnt catch me....
Phantom Posted January 1, 2003 Author Posted January 1, 2003 Nothing catches you Boris. Thnx everyone, I rarely put efforts into simple poetry, but this one seemed to be yearning to get out.
KittyLynn Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=deeppink]Rarely out efforts, if that isn't effort, then I would LOVE to see what you write when you try!^_^[/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now