Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=firebrick]To be alone

Is to feel nothing,
To hold nothing,
To see nothing,

To be alone

Is to give,
But not receive,
Is to cry,

To be alone

Is to die,
And be forgot,
Never to be spoke of,

To be alone

Is to lose the fight,
To grip but nothing,
Thin air?[/color]
Posted
[color=blue] *claps* Very nice, bro. I know that feeling...bah you already know that. Anywho I think it's nice and it's one I can actually understand without reading many times[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=deeppink]Rarely out efforts, if that isn't effort, then I would LOVE to see what you write when you try!^_^[/COLOR] [/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...