Raidramon Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 The music on Yoshi's Island is enough to make me puke.:drunk:
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 [color=navy]I've played Yoshi's Island a lot and I never noticed the music. Usually when I'm playing I'm consintrating on the game and I don't even hear the music...I was playing Dark Cloud one time and the people watching me play were getting tried of the music it played...[/color]
Sniglefager Posted January 2, 2003 Posted January 2, 2003 The Yoshi's Island music is a little kiddy, and yes, if you play for a while gets annoying. But, the game itself is prety good, wouldn't you agree?
Raidramon Posted January 2, 2003 Author Posted January 2, 2003 [size=3][color=darkblue]Yep the game is pretty cool and cute.[/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 [color=indigo]I liked most of the music when I rented it on the SNES a long time ago. I think it fits the game pretty well. I especially liked the music on the "Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy" (the name was something like that, anyway) level in the first world, and how it goes all funky when you touch a Fuzzy and the screen starts to go all wavey. That was definitely my favorite level, heh.[/color]
Semjaza Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Are we speaking of the same game? Everything about Yoshi's Island in my opinion kicks ***. I suppose the music might be cute, but it's hardly a radical departure from other Mario games. It's also in line with the whole coloring book theme the game has. It's still my favorite Super Mario game.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now