Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Did ya miss me?!


Guest Deranged Gerbil

Recommended Posts

Posted
[Quote]Kottonknot isn't thimoc, I know Kottonknot. Frankie, every time you post you make yourself look like even more of an idiot. [/Quote]




Am i suppose to give a **** what some little kid thinks of me.Im sorry that you like utter trash like slipknot,but if you must get all that "teenage aggression" out by listening to shitting music by all means go a head.But,facts are facts,when little kids like you heard the word **** in a song you think to yourself ,
"this says **** in it,it has to be cool"
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I'm not a little kid. Nor do I like Slipknot. But look at yourself. You're saying you hate Slipknot cause every other word is ****. I've seen plenty of ****s in your posts. You're contradicting yourself, you brickass. I'm not in the mood to argue, so don't start anything.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]Am i suppose to give a **** what some little kid thinks of me.Im sorry that you like utter trash like slipknot,but if you must get all that "teenage aggression" out by listening to shitting music by all means go a head.But,facts are facts,when little kids like you heard the word **** in a song you think to yourself ,
"this says **** in it,it has to be cool" [/B][/QUOTE]
hum.

Assumptions:
1. They like slipknot
2. They have pent up teenage aggression

Generalization:
1. When little kids like 'you' hear the word fuc|< they think it's cool.

there are more im too lazy.
Oh well maybe youre right shinji.
Posted
Also,I forgot to mention,I love it when a kid thinks its cool to lie about his/her* age over the internet .




*most of the time girls could care less about lying about their age.after all,they do mature faster then boys.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Hmm...I'm not lying about anything. Do I sound like a 13 year old? You, on the other hand, appear to be pre-pubescent. I don't lie about my age; I'm 16, nuff said. Don't get all pissy just because you see that I have a point.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]you brickass. [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAH! Brickass? HAHAHA! That just sounds so.... funny... never heard brickass before...

But both of you.... drop it... who cares if you like or don't like Slipknot.... some people do some don't, no reason to argue over some group.... or ages.... thats pretty idiotic in itself... but we are all idiotic, so yeah... just shoosh.
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Hello Mr. Gerbil.
Actually I didn't notice you were gone cuz a lot of people aren't coming here much anymore.

I'm sure you remember me?
No?
You are SO dead!
Pardon?
Oh, you do remember . . .
That's alright then.
Missed you.
You know who else I miss for some reason?
Fish!
That's right.
And Setsuna.
I'm the only one who still call's her that.
Oh well . . .
I think I'll employ a new sidekick.
Anyone want the job?
Alright, application forms are below.

Application form.

NAME:
AGE:
CHOCOBO'S NAME:
EXPERIANCE:

Feel free to fill one out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Rawr...My smiley...Looks like I've gotta change it. Immiation is the sincerest form of flattery ;P

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah, I'm flattered that you chose our unofficial "mascot" for our new site. lol[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Welcome back yo.. and by the way James.. Your avatar is kick *** man! KICK ***! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]You think? Thanks. I made it myself :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...