OtakuBoards

Did ya miss me?!

Guest Deranged Gerbil

Guest Deranged Gerbil
haha, I'm baaaaack! :p been away for a while, well I gots my reasons, bit of this, bit of that, some nuki nuki, and shouting like I usually do :mad:

so what I miss? anythin happen on the boards? anyone gone psycho spamming? any new mods? blah blah blah, you know the score :p

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Who the f[i]u[/i]ck are you? [/B][/QUOTE]

excuse me for saying this, but who the **** are you?

Guest Deranged Gerbil
ok, and to answer your question, I have been on the boards for a long time, I'm kind of an oldie here, thats why this thread is called did ya miss me? I've been away for a while, if I was a newbie do you think I would have made this :rolleyes:

[B]Who the f[i]u[/i]ck are you? [/B][/QUOTE]

Aren't we a rude little boy today.....

Spamming occured the other night, no one was around to notice, but some guy named hugh jass and someone else, both probably thimoc, who came back and was banned for like the 800th time...

I dunno about mods....

And it's been boring pretty much....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
haha, thimoc just don't learn, does he :rolleyes: I see safers gf is pregnant, haha I never thought he had it in him, babygirl is a mod also, well I'll be danged :eek:

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!! WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! I was starting to think you left, cuz there have been some people leaving... Like PrettySammy, Desert Shadow, and a couple others.

Well, welcome back!

Not much happening, 'cept what Transtic's already explained...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]haha, thimoc just don't learn, does he :rolleyes: I see safers gf is pregnant, haha I never thought he had it in him, babygirl is a mod also, well I'll be danged :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought you saw all of those.... i could have sworn you posted in them... maybe not... oh well....

Guest Dementron
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]ok, and to answer your question, I have been on the boards for a long time, I'm kind of an oldie here, thats why this thread is called did ya miss me? I've been away for a while, if I was a newbie do you think I would have made this :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Who gives a **** if you're back or not. I sure as hell didn't miss you, it was nice here when you weren't here. Go back into your ****inn hole and slurp up your shitty tv dinners while watching the loob tube.

Hey, that sounds pretty good.... Heh, and Hugh Jass was thimok BTW, we're going to start doing combined Spamming. No one ever said I wasn't wanted here and when you keep deleteing my names I get pissed! Stop deleting my names!

EOST 2
thimoc
IM_THIMOC
Otaku Guardian
dark_lugia
Remesphynx
Abe Lincoln
Sixth
Lucky
Tomato Girl
Dementron

I know I made more, I can't think of them! Oh well, that's the minimim numebr I know there.

[B]And if you need proof, you mod people take a look at my IP, then take a look at thimoc's. I've never talked to him, nor do I know him. We're not the same person, and honestly, I'm against spamming, it's gay. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I believe you regardless. I can tell you are not Thimoc.

And Thimoc's IP changes so much, it's hard to tell. The only way to tell is because he has stupid names and he acts the same. Either mature and stupid or Immature and stupid.

But no, your IP isn't the same as Thimoc's....

[B]And if you need proof, you mod people take a look at my IP, then take a look at thimoc's. I've never talked to him, nor do I know him. We're not the same person, and honestly, I'm against spamming, it's gay. [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah its so [i]homosexual[/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]I know its off topic ,but i just have to say this.Slipknot is the crappiest band i have ever heard.Their sound is nothing but sh1t.The only reason anyone listens to them is because little kids get a kick out of the fact that every other word they sing is ****.Of course,this is only my opinion . [/B][/QUOTE]
i don't dig their lyrical content either.........