OtakuBoards

Omg

Madmax

Hate to burst your bubble dear but that's not right. Heres the "real" story. Ok Gokou went to a far off planet to train and become ssj 6. On that planet there lived a goddess/queen and wanted Gokou to stay for ever. Meanwhile Gokou loves Chi Chi and denies her that. On the night before he was supposed to leave the planet the goddess "casted" a spell on Gokou and while he thought he was dreaming the goddess seduced him. Gokou left and the goddess had a son. The son was born ssj 6 and is now on a journey-years later- to find his father.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]Hate to burst your bubble dear but that's not right. Heres the "real" story. Ok Gokou went to a far off planet to train and become ssj 6. On that planet there lived a goddess/queen and wanted Gokou to stay for ever. Meanwhile Gokou loves Chi Chi and denies her that. On the night before he was supposed to leave the planet the goddess "casted" a spell on Gokou and while he thought he was dreaming the goddess seduced him. Gokou left and the goddess had a son. The son was born ssj 6 and is now on a journey-years later- to find his father. [/B][/QUOTE]

uh yah sure it is :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]Hate to burst your bubble dear but that's not right. Heres the "real" story. Ok Gokou went to a far off planet to train and become ssj 6. On that planet there lived a goddess/queen and wanted Gokou to stay for ever. Meanwhile Gokou loves Chi Chi and denies her that. On the night before he was supposed to leave the planet the goddess "casted" a spell on Gokou and while he thought he was dreaming the goddess seduced him. Gokou left and the goddess had a son. The son was born ssj 6 and is now on a journey-years later- to find his father. [/B][/QUOTE]
i wonder who took the time to really make this crap

Guest Voodookanaka
Dragonball AF is a fan creation, it was announced on PN bout a year ago now, there was a lot of hype, and since then a lot of rumours have spread, nothing seems to have become of it, the end.