Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
what everone's frav Quote/s from the dragon ball/z/gt shows? mine is..... vegeto(sp?) "wow you could of killed me with that...or at least given me a small cut or bruse.."
super buu"......."
Posted
"Your fight is with me! The others are of no concern to you!!" Vegeta to Fat Buu

Cant think of any other ones from the top of my head.
Posted
[color=red]"What is this?! A prayer before you die?"
--Cell

"Shut up! Shut up!! Shut UP! Did you forget?! I sold my soul to Babidi! I have a Saiyan heart which relies on strength alone!"
"Liar! You can talk all you want Vegeta, but you'd better convince yourself first!"
--Vegeta and Goku, respectively

More when I think of them...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
"THE SAIYAN PRINCE SHALL NOT FALL AGAIN!" Vegeta

"Lets take it up to the next level" Goku

"THE NIGHTMARES OVER CELL! DIE!!!!!!"Trunks
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]"Is Videl my new sister?" Goten. DBZ
----

"That's the left hand batter's box."

"Is that bad?" Gohan. DBZ
----

"Well, I guess android eighteen and seventeen did make a pretty nice couple." Krillen.

"Seventeen's my twin brother." Eighteen. DBZ
----

"Hey Trunks, how come I get the bottom?" Goten. DBZ
----

I prolly got some of them wrong, though. ^_^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
"My ki power. Can't feel anything." -Gokou. Or in Japanese "Ki Geckyo kumakum ka, ki Geckyo kumakuma ka." That's atleast what I think. I saw it on an episode from GT. The part where he's fighting Lei-Shenlong.
Posted
Well its been nice knowing ya vegeta.

Oh shut up.

Goku to Vegeta just before they go to fight the 1000 Meta-Coolers. Classic.

Oh and any of the cracks about Gokus SS3 form.
Like bab's "I think your friends in need of a hair cut"

Or Fat Buu's "Big hair make you look like big funny" then goku proceeds to pound the crap out of him showing how funny SS3 is :D
Posted
- Buu - Knock Knock
Vegeta - Who's there?...
Buu - Buu
Vegeta - ......Buu who?

- Freeza (to Nail after chopping his arm off): Oh well, you can always use it as a backscratcher :D

- Trunks (to freeza): You're about to fight a real super saiyan, and i'm not talking about goku
Posted
[color=red]"[b]I am the Prince of all Saiyans once again!!![/b]"
--Vegeta, after revealing his new status as a Super Saiyan

"Last chance for request! Do you want me to go Super Saiyan, or should I take it to the next level?!"
--Gohan, during his match with Kivito.

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Vegeta: Have anything else important to tell me?
Goku: No
(right after vegeta puts on the ear ring)
Goku: Oh, Vegeta once we're combined we can't come apart ever again
Vegeta: WELL DON'T YOU THINK THATS A LITTLE BIT IMPORTANT!!!
-episode where they fuse to make Vegetto

"People popcorn" - Goku

Supreme Kai: "Oh no Buu is back to normal"
Old Kai: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S BACK TO NORMAL!"

Goku: " What do you say team?"(throws his arm in the air)
Everyone: "YEA LETS DO THIS"(throw there arms in the air too)
Bulma: "Well you all look like a bunch of cheerleaders to me"(turns her back to goku and he gives her a nsty look"

Yea, I have more but I'll post em' latta.
Posted
[color=red]"Bulma, Trunks...I do this for you. And yes, even for you...Kakkarot."
--Vegeta, just before his suicide attack on Buu

"There it is Frieza, the last of my energy. Now leave this place...and never threaten another life again."
--Goku, after seemingly defeating Freiza on Namek

"You may control my mind, but there is one thing a Saiyan never loses...HIS [B]PRIDE[/B]!!!"
--Vegeta, refusing Bibidi as he demanded Vegeta kill Supreme Kai rather than fight Goku

Still more to come...

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta, I am an instrument ment for your destruction, Gogeta."
-Gogeta from a Gt movie don't remember which one


"Welcome to the end of your life I promise you it's going to hurt."
-Vegeta to Pui Pui or whatever his name was


"Slavery! Is it really slavery when you get what you want!?"
-Vegeta to Goku or Babidi
Guest EXCALIBER
Posted
"What a shame, already out of the factory with no warrenty, and already broken." Vegeta when fighting Android 19

"I have no time to hear about Kakarots hair problems!"
Vegeta when they were all at Kami's using the hyperbolic time chamber.
Posted
"I am the Prince of ALL saiyans once again"-Vegeta before he fights android 19
"I just dont get it buu, firt your laughing at me and now your yelling at me at the top of your lungs"!-Vegeta inside buus body.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]In the epi The Newest Super Saiyan Krillin and 18 are training for the World Martial Arts Competition Krillin says something about breakfast and 18 says "Your gonna have to earn your breakfast." I don't know why I like that I just do.[/COLOR]
Posted
Super Buu: You want to fight Buu?
Gohan: Fight you, no I want to kill you.
__________________________________

Jackie Chun: Tienshinhan, you can never measure up to Tao Pie Pie, you have a concsience.
____________________________________

Mr. Buu: Buu like the part when the game to BOOM
Mr. Satan: Well, that's the part that usually everybody hates.

That's all I can think of right now
Posted
[color=red]"What is it?! What could be holding him back! I don't get it! No...wait! Gohan! Forget about the Earth! All that damage can be repaired with the Dragon Balls, son, so just forget about the Earth!"
--Goku, urging Gohan to strengthen his Kamehamea attack on Cell

"Is that [b]all[/b] you've got?"
--The newly SS2 Gohan

"Whatever your problem is with Kakkarot, I am your only concern now."
--Vegeta, after saving Goku from Metal Cooler

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Is that the best your monster can do Babidi, ha pathedic
~Vegeta
Oh wow, and here I thought he couldn't get any cocker
~Krillin
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well, if they can do it then so can I, Nope didn't thinks so
~Krillin
~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Goten's a birdy, Gotens a birdy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
What did you do? ~Goten
A we arm wrestled, I won ~Trunks
Posted
[color=red]"Hey, Goku, we've grown up together, right? Well...let's make sure we grow old together, get it?"
--Krillin just before Goku's fight with Vegeta

"Silence boy, who here is your father?! You claim Goku to be such a great hero in your time, so why not put your faith in him?! It is obvious that none of us here is stronger than Kakkarot...not even myself."
--Vegeta, when Trunks suggests giving Goku a senzu bean to help him fight Cell

"Gohan, he's tortured my family and friends all my life! Please Gohan...no matter what it takes...stop him!"
--Trunks after his fatal blast by Cell (I think he said that...it may just be my imagination)

--J.C.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red]"Second in order maybe, but in no means stature. Whatever your problem with Kakkarot, you face [i]me[/i] now."
--Vegeta, on his SSJ transformation, upon arrival on New Namek (Movie 6: The Return of Cooler)


That's the correct quote...

--J.C.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...