Monkeys_revenge Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 Hey modarators. Check out this website! [url]www.mysmilies.com[/url] Add some of these to OB if you wnat to. :) [IMG]http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/ruinkai/rainfro.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/other/ylsurprise.gif[/IMG]
Deedlit Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 [color=009966]Wouldn't that be taking someone else's work though? Also I don't know if this would go under advertising, but luckily it's not my job to decide if it is. :p You might want to ask a mod if this is alright just to be safe. ^_-[/color]
Monkeys_revenge Posted January 5, 2003 Author Posted January 5, 2003 Um, ok :). But at the top, it says, "click a smiley and copy the code". I thought that would be a sign of "OK TO TAKE". But your right, I should ask a mod. Thanks;)
G/S/B Master Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 Design and code Copyright © 1999-2002 by cwm. All smilies in cwm's section are also copyright by cwm (Gerald Burns). All other smilies are copyright by their respective owners and should not be downloaded unless previous permission has been given. Look at the bottom to see the copyright.I copied and pasted it to tell you it's copyrighted. I think the smilies is only for private uses.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 [[IMG]http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/edoom/heads_or_tails.gif[/IMG]IMG]http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/edoom/heads_or_tails.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/edoom/Wizard.gif[/IMG] These just scare me. And I'll get in trouble for this. [IMG]http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/tweetz/spam2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/contrib/tweetz/spam4.gif[/IMG]
Mitch Posted January 5, 2003 Posted January 5, 2003 [color=red] From what G/S/B had pasted, and from my own looking around of the site, I've found no reason for this thread. It's just pretty much spam once you get to the fact that those smilies are copyrighted. And, also, you could've just PMed a mod or James asking if he'd like to use the smilies from the site. With all of that taken into account, this topic has not very much relevancy to me. Closed. [img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/gavel.jpg [/img][/color]
Recommended Posts